I’ve been wanting to visit the Philippines for a while. I need a stable connection to make skype calls and get my work done. I have some questions:
- If I’d spend a total of 2/ 3 months there, and would stay minimum 3 weeks and max 1.5 months in one place, which would you advise me to visit?
- Any coworking spaces in those places? How is the Wifi availability in cafe’s/ restaurants?
- Places to absolutely avoid?
- Is it safe for a woman alone?
- Is it easy to meet other nomads there?
- Is it easy to mingle with locals?
- What was your average spending per month?
- Best time to visit?
- Any major events that I should experience?
- How’s the food?
- Any other Philippines tips?
I know some of these questions are relative, but please give me your own honest opinion and advice.