tl;dr: introduce yourself in this thread.
We must all get sick of the same backpacker travel questions when we meet new friends, I know I do.
You know the ones - where are you from, where’ve you been, where are you going, what do you do, how long have you been doing it - etc.
The novelty of answering these questions wears off after maybe a week, but they’re nonetheless insightful and no matter how much we hate them, we find ourselves asking others.
So let’s bring the dreaded backpacker questionnaire to NomadForum and introduce ourselves shall we?
- what’s your name?
- where are you from?
- how long have you been away from home?
- what do you do?
- where are you currently?
- where are you going?
- what has been memorable for you so far?
- will you go home anytime soon?
- what have you learnt during your time as a nomad?
- [insert your own question here]
No need to answer them all if you don’t want to
But the more you share… The merrier!