Are there comparable companies like Iglu in Thailand?

You can look up the Iglu company in Thailand. It is a legal way of working in Thailand with a work permit for digital nomads. Are there other companies in Thailand offering work permits for digital nomads? They charge you 30% of your salary, which is a lot. Are there other companies charging less than Iglu or have a different pricing scheme?

It’s not really 30% of your entire salary. As far as I’m concerned, you can bill only the minimum amount of u$2500 through them and pay 30% of that “salary”. It is expensive though if your salary is u$2500 or around that figure…

@stiensf @voskovek I work through iglu.

They do take 30% of the income (if you find your own customers) but that includes the taxes. If I did not misunderstand, in Thailand the progressive tax rate rapidly climbs to 30%. So they take care of your visa, help with contractual concerns, completely take care of your local taxes, assist with the local regulations (like 90 day police report) for:
30% - your taxes (which is probably not too far from 30% if you earn reasonable rates, and if you are not, please stop price dumping :wink: )

If I misunderstood in any way, please enlighten me. I am new to this.