Clear search
๐ŸŒ Go nomad ๐Ÿ‘‹  Log in
General
Nomad List Frontpage ๐ŸŒ—  Dark mode โค๏ธ  Your favorites ๐Ÿš‘  Nomad insurance ๐Ÿฅ  About
Community
โค๏ธ Dating app ๐Ÿค  Friend finder ๐Ÿ’ฌ  Chat on Telegram ๐Ÿ’ˆ  Host meetup
new
๐Ÿน  Attend meetup ๐ŸŒŽ  Members map
Tools
๐Ÿœ  Explore ๐ŸŽ’  NomadGPT ๐Ÿ“ธ  Vote on photos ๐Ÿ—“  Residence calendar ๐Ÿ’ธ  FIRE calculator ๐ŸŒค  Climate finder ๐Ÿ’ฅ  Fastest growing ๐Ÿ“Š  Nomad stats
new
๐Ÿงช State of remote work new ๐Ÿ“œ  History of nomads
new
๐Ÿ•ธ  Network graph ๐Ÿ”Œ  Fastest internet ๐Ÿ†  Best place now ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random place ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random good place
Misc
๐Ÿ“ˆ  Pageviews (625K/mo) ๐Ÿ—ณ  User rating 9.0/10 (n=5,924) ๐Ÿ›ฐ  Remote jobs โœˆ๏ธ  Best airlines ๐Ÿ—บ  Neighborhoods ๐Ÿก  Rebase ๐Ÿ  Coworkations ๐Ÿก  Interior AI ๐Ÿ“ธ  Photo AI ๐Ÿ†˜  Support
๐Ÿ‘‹ We've discontinued the forum. You can still read the posts archive but not post. To ask questions, please use the Nomad List Chat
Title
Be specific and imagine youโ€™re asking a question to another person. You can also post non-question posts of general interest

Body
Include all the information someone would need to answer your question or reply to your post
Cancel

You won't be notified by email when a reply is posted, to change your notification settings. Posts must follow the TOS: No ads, self promotion, commercial posts, surveys etc. For customer support questions, don't post here but use the feedback box in the bottom right of this page instead.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Did you acquire gadgets before leaving or while traveling?

by @nihilista 9yr  | 20 comments

Iโ€™m debating whether to buy some things prior to leaving - a nice suitcase and/or backpack, noise cancelling headphones, a Kindle (Iโ€™m an avid reader and would love to take several books with me - but love books and have never found the need to have a Kindle since I have lots of space at home for adding to my library), etc. My feeling is that these things would likely enhance my travels but are not strictly necessary, and if the nomad life turns out to not be to my liking then I mightโ€™ve wasted some money. Are these items easily acquirable on the road? Iโ€™ll be in southeast Asia to begin withโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@gnefkow 9yr

Kindle:
I have the kindle app on my phone and personally find it much better because it is always with me. Sold the kindle (device) right before going nomad and Iโ€™ve never missed it. The only consideration here is your phone battery - gotta keep it charged (but I usually have a USB charger, so it is rarely a problem)

Other tech:
So far, Iโ€™ve only been around Central America, but I can say that it is MUCH harder to find things here if you want something specific. In particular, Iโ€™ve been looking for some very specific camera/audio recording equipment (for my job) and they days when you can just hop on amazon and get anything you want delivered to you are over.
If you arenโ€™t as picky as me, though, you probably wonโ€™t have a problem.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@travis 9yr

+1 for a USB battery pack. This Wirecutter article has detailed info. Iโ€™ve found them invaluable. No worries about running out of battery trying to navigate in a new city, no hunting for (and being tied to) power outlets in airports/train stations/etc.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kathrynoh 9yr

One option if you are undecided about gadgets like a kindle is to ask around your friend network. Some people update to the latest model and have their old stuff sitting around gathering dust. You might find someone happy to offload their old one for a few bucks and, if you decide itโ€™s not for you, you can ditch it without much of a financial investment.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™d be lost without my kindle! Get the perfect (for you) backpack before you leave and youโ€™ll not need to think about it again. Headphones (plus spares) are essential. And silicon earplugs - which are not available in many countries. Iโ€™ve never used a power bank until this trip - long bus and trains rides mean Iโ€™m using it with every journey.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I find that my noise-cancelling headphones and Kindle/e-reader are indispensable, and itโ€™s possible that you would like the nomadic lifestyle less without them. I personally need the headphones to cope with noisy neighbours and other distractions - Iโ€™m not very good at filtering out certain types of noise - and as a person whose life revolves around literature, Iโ€™ve got to be reading all the time. Although you can always read from your laptop, if you think you can tolerate this, and tablets are commonly used as e-readers (although Iโ€™m not very familiar with tablets). If you just invested in the headphones now and used your laptop/tablet as an e-reader while getting a feeling for the lifestyle, then, even if you decided you didnโ€™t care for it much, youโ€™d still probably be glad to have the headphones. (Donโ€™t stint on them. Iโ€™ve got Bose Quiet Comfort and they are worth far more to me than what I paid!)

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I was wondering the same thing before I left the U.S. for SE Asia. I had a Kindle and was looking at Bose noise-canceling headphones but didnโ€™t buy before I left, not sure if they were right for me. Then traveling around a bit (Singapore to Borneo to be specific) I found myself thinking about the Bose again, and found that most electronics (headphones, smartphones, laptops) are sold duty (i.e. tax) free in the international terminal, which makes for a good price. Youโ€™re probably not going to pay less than you would at home, but you wonโ€™t pay more. So yes, you can buy on the road in my experience. And p.s. the Bose nose-canceling headphones are worth every penny

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@syneryder 9yr

I expected duty free places to be cheaper for electronics while travelling, but found it was actually cheaper for me to buy retail at home. Maybe thatโ€™s just a quirk of Australia and our exchange rates at the time. My trick was to go to stores (JB Hi-Fi) that price match and ask for a discount: I got 10% off brand new QC25s just by asking, and was able to price match ~13% off Galaxy Tab A.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kathrynoh 9yr

And you can still take the receipts to the airport and get the 10% tax back. I never do though because after the hellish queues at Tullamarine, the last thing I want to do is queue again.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™ve used my Kindle quite a bit while on the road and staying in more remote areas (where thereโ€™s not much to do at night). Iโ€™ve seemed to get the 3G to work in some really remote areas in Latin America, so Iโ€™d recommend paying for that option. It sounds like a tablet might be a good alternative, but I already travel with my laptop (plus the Kindle battery life is great).

I like to make sure I travel with a large backpacker pack and a smaller backpack. I never bring a suite case because I always tend to end up moving around a little and some areas donโ€™t have paved roads. I saw travelers with some newer packs that had a small detachable backpack. That way on busses you can throw the bigger part with your clothes in the bus storage and take the smaller one with all of your tech and expensive stuff on the bus. And when you want to take weekend trips, you can bring your stuff with you in the small pack and leave the rest behind.

A couple other things that I constantly use are my headlamp, unlocked cell phone (to add local sim card), and a good rain jacket. Iโ€™ve experienced power outages in remote areas and cities alike in Latin America and the headlamp always comes in handy. I tend to explore the places I visit, so my needs might be different than someone who camps out in a big metropolis like Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@don_lee 9yr

Before I departed, I bought a Kindle and thought I would use it to read a lot. Itโ€™s been in the backpack for years with me now and Iโ€™ve never bothered to recharge it once as I realized I donโ€™t really have time to read and like reading anymore.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@syneryder 9yr

If you go with the Kindle, consider getting one with free global 3G. Sometimes Iโ€™ve been stuck in an airport and wanted something to read, but the airport WiFi was too awkward/expensive to use - the 3G models solve that. I have a Kindle Keyboard 3G & still love it for reading.

That said: I donโ€™t use my Kindle much when travelling. Too busy to read, and if I need it for reference Iโ€™ll use the Kindle Mac app. Iโ€™ve got myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab A with S-Pen (which I use as a notepad & pen replacement, sync with Evernote), and Iโ€™m surprised how often I use the Kindle app on that too. If itโ€™s a choice between a tablet or Kindle, Iโ€™d lean towards the tablet, youโ€™ll get more utility for the same size / weight.

Love the Bose QC25 headphones. Even now Iโ€™m back home, I use those things every day and theyโ€™re one of the best tech purchases I ever made.

A 12,000 mAH USB charger made things so much easier. I could setup my phone as a WiFi access point, plug the phone into the charger & know Iโ€™d have all day battery life. A travel USB charger with 3 or 4 USB ports was extremely useful too, but you can probably get that on the road.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Personally, Iโ€™d get a backpack before you go because you might find limited selection on the road and you donโ€™t want something sucky. you might need to take a few for a test drive before finding the one. You donโ€™t say where youโ€™re from, but if youโ€™re from the US, REI is great for that.

Iโ€™d recommend a tablet over a kindle but Iโ€™m not a fan of single use items. I read about 200 books a year and my 8" tablet is perfect for that. Again, not knowing where youโ€™re from, itโ€™s hard to advice about where to buy.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@nihilista 9yr

Thank you for the tips!

I have resisted getting any kind of e-reader because I love the feel of paper books and also highlight / take notes in everything. Also, arenโ€™t tablets straining for the eyes? I was researching last night and found a study that showed the Kindle was not bad for the eyes due to the โ€œe-inkโ€ technology. In that case I may be tempted, and will definitely get ahead of timeโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I have a filter on mine which blocks the blue light which is what bugs the eyes. I also prefer real books and read them when possible but when you average more than a book every other day, carrying that many, let alone finding them, isnโ€™t an option. I would probably prefer reading on a kindle but again, I donโ€™t carry single use devices so thatโ€™s why I stick to a tablet.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Yes, the Kindle causes me absolutely no strain on the eyes because of the e-Ink technology. I can spend an entire day reading on it with no adverse effect.

I personally do not like reading on a tablet, but I know people who it does not bother at all - as seems to be the case with @wanderingdev.

As far as highlighting and making notes you can do that on the Kindle devices, as well as on the Kindle app on tablets. Arguably that exercise is going to be much easier on a tablet than on a Kindle device.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

A Kindle turns out to be the one thing which seems very difficult to find over here, so you may want to get that at home. I love reading and the Kindle is the gadget I use the most. Everything else you mention you can probably find over here.

Got noise cancelling headphones in Bangkok, and they turned out to be a good investment as well.

I would also caution in general against buying things you think you will need, as it turns out you will probably be wrong :wink: Rather spend a few months on the road to make sure you really need it.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@nihilista 9yr

Thanks! I was thinking the same; at this point, when Iโ€™m trying to get rid of all the stuff Iโ€™ve accumulated over the years, the thought of buying things is abhorrent. Good to know I can buy noise cancelling headphones in Bangkok. Iโ€™m assuming I can get a backpack somewhere in SEA too; they must have decent luggage stores in Singapore at least, and sporting goods stores in major citiesโ€ฆ right?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I have seen plenty of luggage stores in paces like Bangkok, but I cannot confirm the quality of that. I suggest taking the advise from @wanderingdev on this, as she seems to know better what is available on the road and what not.

All I can say is that my packing requirements have changed once I have been on the road, and I have gotten rid of old equipment and got new equipment which suit my requirements better. So once again, I think it may be best to go with what youโ€™ve got and after experiencing it for 6 months to a year you will know what your requirements are much better.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kathrynoh 9yr

I find noise cancelling headphones essential but Iโ€™m very sensitive to peripheral noise. If they are something youโ€™d use when you arenโ€™t travelling, itโ€™s worth spending the money.

I used to use a kindle but now have a tablet with the kindle app. I pretty much use it for all my non-work stuff - music, reading, travel stuff, camera (sometimes), etc.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@db8871 9yr

If you plan to do any kind of dating in sea, I suggest you take kindle with you. They measure how much you like them by how long you are willing to wait. Also cheap, light and unlocked phone with gps and good maps, as backup.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
Read and participate in 14,117 discussions on Nomad List

Suggested topics

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How to get SMS verifications for banks while traveling?

by @jackgopack 4yr 4 years ago  | 38 comments

Any suggestions for seamlessly receiving SMS Verifications from US financial institutions and other sites while traveling internationally continuously? Wonโ€™t keep my US Verizon account due to cost and currently plan to use local sims at each destination (T-Mobile and Project Fi are NOT an option as they terminate for continuous roaming). In summation, I wonโ€™t have a US mobile account.

Unless Iโ€™m missing something, which is very possible, this appears to be the single most complex issue Iโ€™ve encountered in my preparations, and one that no one addresses. I would greatly appreciate any possible solution that works 100% of the time. Canโ€™t afford surprises in this regard. Many Thanks! Jack.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What is your ergonomic set-up while traveling?

by @caseyr 5yr 5 years ago  | 18 comments

What is your ergonomic set-up while traveling?

I personally have an external keyboard, and am currently exploring getting a laptop stand, some lumbar support, and a trackball-mouse.

What do you use? How are you balancing health / portability?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How do you deal with the fear of leaving for the first time?

by @eddie 5yr 5 years ago  | 32 comments

Hey everyone!

Iโ€™m getting ready for my first trip abroad alone (this Oct). I decided on Chiang Mai because I feel like it might be the best place to get my feet wet. Plus Iโ€™ve been planning on going to Thailand now for about 3 years. Dream started 3 years ago, started my business 2 years ago, finished college/moved out of my parents 1 year ago, left my part-time crutch job a few months ago and now I make enough online to be location independent.

But now that my dream is becoming a reality, Iโ€™m actually kinda scared. Just thinking about boarding a plane with only a backpack in my possession is liberating but also frightening. Probably the craziest thing Iโ€™ve done in my life and Iโ€™ve worked so hard to get to this point.

Iโ€™m sure that most people here had to deal with the fear of leaving for the first time, the uncertainty of what will happen, and maybe even some resistance from your family. Iโ€™m just wondering how you dealt with it? Maybe I just need to re-read some of the books (4 hour workweek, vagabonding, The $100 startup, etcโ€ฆ) that gave me the motivation and courage to start in the first place. What motivates you to keep going?

Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What do you do about cooking whilst traveling?

by @kathrynoh 7yr 7 years ago  | 26 comments

This is something Iโ€™ve not really seen addressed anywhere much but, when you are staying somewhere medium term, say 1-6 months, what you do about cooking? I figure anything shorter than that and you can make do, while over 6 months you arenโ€™t going to mind stocking a kitchen so much. But, for that medium term period, it feels like a waste to spend too much on pantry supplies and equipment but too long to get by on basics.

Anyway, Iโ€™d love to know what other people in regards to cooking. Do you eat out for all your meals, have a few โ€˜go toโ€™ dishes that you can cook anywhere with minimal equipment (mine would be omelettes) or do you adjust to the local cuisine?

Admin edit: Fixed title for spelling & compliance with guidelines.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Leaving USA, anyone have experience with "closer connection" test?

by @gizmocaca 7yr 7 years ago  | 1 comment

Hi,
Iโ€™m leaving the USA this year to embark on a nomad lifestyle, I intend to spend less than 30 days in the USA and certainly less than 180 days. If I am over 30-days, is it easy to prove I have a โ€œcloser connectionโ€ to another country i.e. Form 8840? Retirement visa to another country / property ownership sufficient ? I am British but donโ€™t want to be tax resident for UK or USA in 2017. Thanks

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Worth waiting until getting to Asia to buy gadgets?

by @skewed_corp 7yr 7 years ago  | 7 comments

Iโ€™m ticking off my lists before I venture off again and am starting to purchase stuff like 4G Routers, Wireless speakers, Mice, etc.

The only thing isโ€ฆ all of the stuff is shipped from Asia in the first place. Are all these gadgets readily available in a place like Bangkok and is it worth waiting to save on costs?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Have you ever been called to U.S. jury duty while traveling?

by @krompson 8yr 8 years ago  | 7 comments

My husband and I have residency in the state of Tennessee in the USA and my in-laws collect our mail for us there. We only pass through Tennessee about once a year.

Does anyone know what happens if weโ€™re called to jury duty? Is traveling a legit excuse to get out of it?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How are you earning a living while traveling?

by @mattlock 8yr 8 years ago  | 22 comments

Iโ€™ve been traveling for over a year, and Iโ€™ve been working on 3 month contracts in locations abroad to sustain travel. I wanted to see what the community was like as far as digital nomads go. Are you trading your skills for $$$? and if so, how are you doing it?

(Iโ€™ve also wanted to try this, but havenโ€™t been to successful.)

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How can I have one telephone number while traveling?

by @swechris 8yr 8 years ago  | 11 comments

Hi!
I found this perfect solution https://www.didlogic.com/ that will forward phone calls to whatever SIM card you currently are using and really cheap too. Butโ€ฆ Really horrible reviews http://www.oregonherald.com/bnews/story.htm?id=1113.

What do you guys say?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Views/Worries about UK leaving EU?

by @tuliptraveler 8yr 8 years ago  | 4 comments

I was wondering what peopleโ€™s thoughts or worries are about the UK leaving the EU? Will it affect your plans? Is it going to make your nomadic lifestyle more difficult? Or do you think it wonโ€™t have any affect? Just curious :slight_smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What's the best time to take birth control pills while traveling?

by @robetus 8yr 8 years ago  | 7 comments

Iโ€™m traveling with my girlfriend and she takes birth control pills, one pill every day. Can any of the digital nomadic women on here give her any tips on what time to take it to best suite global travel inside many timezones?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Can you insure a laptop if you're already traveling?

by @danielmcclure 8yr 8 years ago  | 1 comment

Can anyone recommend an insurance company that will specifically insure a laptop for a few months or more for a UK citizen whilst already abroad for over a year and without a return date?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How do you deal with fear of terrorism when traveling?

by @antonioevans 8yr 8 years ago  | 11 comments

I do not want to be an โ€œalarmistโ€ but today we had a recent major bombing at an airport & subway in Brussels. A few months back there was Paris. I am currently on my European part of this years trip and it is on my mind.

There are many places that are off the map for Digital Nomads and for good reason. Safety due to war or major crime. I am talking places like Syria, parts of Iraq, few islands in Philippines, a few province in Mexico, El Salvador, etc. But places that arenยดt historically unsafe do causes concern to people, specifically your back home family&friends.

As a traveler how do you deal with terrorism or major crime when it is around where you are visit? Also secondly how do you deal with at home messages from family members.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How do you prove residence to your bank when traveling?

by @perpetual 9yr 9 years ago  | 4 comments

Hello fellow nomads! How do you guys go about proving residence in a country if youโ€™re always moving? European banks will continue to send yearly statements of holdings and earnings to your old tax jurisdiction (even if youโ€™ve legally left) until you prove (address/utility bill) residence in another country. Any experience with satisfying the banks in order to keep some financial privacy while being a nomad?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How many destinations did you plan prior to leaving?

by @nihilista 9yr 9 years ago  | 3 comments

Hello everyone,

Just wondering how many destinations you planned prior to leaving your home country. Did you attempt to obtain visas for all these?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How to acquire a 180 days visa for Brazil as a French citizen?

in Brazil by @matthieudrula 9yr 9 years ago  | 14 comments

Hey guys!
Iโ€™m going to Brazil to bootstrap my company (I will use my UK company because itโ€™s easier) in 4 months.
Iโ€™m French and since France-Brazilโ€™s match in 1998, they decided to disable the 90 days extension of stay for France (kidding about the world cup wink).
I want to stay there for 180 days, every visa that I see require an extension(that us French people canโ€™t use) after the first 90 days.
Anybody got into this situation?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What vaccinations did you get prior to leaving your home country?

by @nihilista 9yr 9 years ago  | 1 comment

Did you just get what you needed for your first country? Do you check about immunizations prior to moving to your next destination?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How do you acquire clients remotely?

by @jasonmwomack 9yr 9 years ago  | 3 comments

At the current moment, I am interning at an Atlanta based I.T. consultancy firm. I am specializing in PHP and MySQL . The companyโ€™s primary clients are in the automotive and retail industry. We service these international e commerce clients end to end. My commitment to this company will end in 3 months . As an aspiring digital nomad ( PHP Dev/Back End ) , how would I aquire clients ? Do you use a specific site to find freelance work, hence upwork? What has worked for you to make the transition to location independent? How did you bring in revenue ? Any thoughts or suggestions for the near future ?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Is it possible for a US-citizen to to obtain a freelance visa before leaving the US?

by @jasonmwomack 9yr 9 years ago  | 5 comments

I am wanting to work abroad as a freelance programmer . Iโ€™m seeking a low tax jurisdiction , preferably in Europe . What countries offer a 1 - 2 year freelance visa ? I would prefer to complete and obtain my visa before leaving the States . What are my options ?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Have you used a Skype psychologist when traveling?

by @mikhail_dickey 9yr 9 years ago  | 6 comments

Have you tried to use skype/viber services of psychotherapist/coach when youโ€™re travelling?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
โ€น โ€บ
USD โ”€ $
ยฐC
Nomad cost
โœจ To see all results
Go nomad
by @levelsio
525ms