Clear search
๐ŸŒ Go nomad ๐Ÿ‘‹  Log in
General
Nomad List Frontpage ๐ŸŒ—  Dark mode โค๏ธ  Your favorites ๐Ÿš‘  Nomad insurance ๐Ÿฅ  About
Community
โค๏ธ Dating app ๐Ÿค  Friend finder ๐Ÿ’ฌ  Chat on Telegram ๐Ÿ’ˆ  Host meetup
new
๐Ÿน  Attend meetup ๐ŸŒŽ  Members map
Tools
๐Ÿœ  Explore ๐ŸŽ’  NomadGPT ๐Ÿ“ธ  Vote on photos ๐Ÿ—“  Residence calendar ๐Ÿ’ธ  FIRE calculator ๐ŸŒค  Climate finder ๐Ÿ’ฅ  Fastest growing ๐Ÿ“Š  Nomad stats
new
๐Ÿงช State of remote work new ๐Ÿ“œ  History of nomads
new
๐Ÿ•ธ  Network graph ๐Ÿ”Œ  Fastest internet ๐Ÿ†  Best place now ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random place ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random good place
Misc
๐Ÿ“ˆ  Pageviews (635K/mo) ๐Ÿ—ณ  User rating 9.0/10 (n=5,993) ๐Ÿ›ฐ  Remote jobs โœˆ๏ธ  Best airlines ๐Ÿ—บ  Neighborhoods ๐Ÿก  Rebase ๐Ÿ  Coworkations ๐Ÿก  Interior AI ๐Ÿ“ธ  Photo AI โœจ  Applicant AI ๐Ÿ’Ž  Clarity AI ๐Ÿ†˜  Support
๐Ÿ‘‹ We've discontinued the forum. You can still read the posts archive but not post. To ask questions, please use the Nomad List Chat
Title
Be specific and imagine youโ€™re asking a question to another person. You can also post non-question posts of general interest

Body
Include all the information someone would need to answer your question or reply to your post
Cancel

You won't be notified by email when a reply is posted, to change your notification settings. Posts must follow the TOS: No ads, self promotion, commercial posts, surveys etc. For customer support questions, don't post here but use the feedback box in the bottom right of this page instead.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Do you always have your passport with you?

by @stepunk 9yr  | 31 comments

While traveling, do you always have your passport with you? Or you leave it in your room/hotel/house and go around with just a copy of the main page?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@lricci 6yr

We just got US second passports. In our case, Iโ€™d sent in for the 10 year Chinese visa. While waiting, I found out that Turkey might deny entry (or destroy our Chinese Visa) if we tried to enter on a passport with a Chinese Visa. So, I decided to apply for a second passport and was given second passports with expiration in 4 years.
We carry a color copy of our US passports while out on the street, leaving the passports someplace more secure. So far, the color copies have been accepted for money exchange, police and security checks when entering buildings under guard.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Argentinian. Was just giving an example from somewhere else.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

ah. thatโ€™s useful to mention because db8871 and I were specifically discussing US passports which is why your posts didnโ€™t make sense.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Youโ€™ve had multiple US passports over the last 20 years, all with the same passport numbers?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

@wanderingdev: Not really. Argentina used to issue passports with the same number up until 1-2 years ago. Iโ€™ve had 3 or 4 over the last 20 years, all with the same number.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Second passports are a funny one. I used to have one. A few years ago, when I decided to go to New Zealand for a year, my passport only had 3 years or so left on it and given the dates and some visa restrictions, I decided it was sensible to renew it ahead of time.

So I did. But thing is, nobody cancelled the old one. Or took it. Or said I couldnโ€™t use it anymore. Both had the same passport number too, so I had a backup for a while. Then it expired. But then again, there is no reason why I couldnโ€™t do this again. Iโ€™m sure there are plenty of places where this is possible, even if not advertised through official channels.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I would call that a fluke, not a duplicatable experience. True 2nd passports have different passport numbers.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

This only works in a few countries so wonโ€™t be much good in most of the world. A DL would work just as well. Getting a 2nd passport is possible, but a pain and you really have to prove that you need it. Fearing that your passport will get stolen is not a good reason.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@db8871 9yr

If lost, possible backups without causing disruption:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I never carry mine either. Iโ€™ve only ever been asked to show it at border crossings, hotels and similar. Iโ€™d rather chance annoying a police officer than having it ripped offโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I never carry it with me. I have a scan on Dropbox and I carry another form of photo-ID in my wallet at all times.

Iโ€™ve had to show the copy several times but itโ€™s never been a problem.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@tkrunning 9yr

I prefer not carrying it with me. I only bring it with me when buying a SIM, buying alcohol in the US, and similar situations.

The likelihood of an emergency GTFO of a country ASAP situation depends a lot on where you are. For most places I visit, itโ€™s a non-issue. But whenever Iโ€™ve been to e.g. Gaza Iโ€™ve kept it on me at all times.

For all other times, a copy in Lastpass is all I have.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I only have mine with me if Iโ€™m driving or going to the bank or doing something where I need it. Otherwise I carry a copy and my regular domestic ID or drivers license. Itโ€™s rarely needed.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I keep a scan of it in 1Password on my phone. I also keep my passport in my laptop bag, but I donโ€™t always take that out with me. Iโ€™ve used my drivers license as ID to verify my credit card a bunch of times in Mexico.

That said, I understand that by law you are supposed to carry your passport with you at all times in Thailand and I generally did, especially since the military increased in presence (they may have left CM since though) .

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Sure. Always keep it in my pocket. Once I got it in my teenage I never go outside without it even in mother-Russia where I am from. Driving license doesnโ€™t work as an ID in many countries BTW :wink: At least I donโ€™t think that in Russia police will be OK if the foreigner shows them the driving license :slight_smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@stratigos 9yr

I always have my passport on me pretty much all the time, only time I donโ€™t is if I know I am going to do nothing for the day except swim at a beach (which, unfortunately, is not all that often).

Iโ€™m an bit of an exception though, I am an unusually successful person when it comes to keeping track of my personal things, avoiding theft, and other incidents where wallet/keys/phone/passport could be destroyed or go missing.

In most situations, when asked for ID by some form of security or police, Iโ€™d innocently offer my US driverโ€™s license first. Iโ€™d only offer the passport if asked directly. Iโ€™ve mostly traveled in Latin America, and the only time Iโ€™ve ever had to give my passport to police was in China. Even there, it is mandatory to check in with the cityโ€™s local police at some point (as a tourist), to get permission to leave whatever city you are in, or to get a local cellphone number. More of a bureaucratic function than any kind of random stop and frisk by the police.

Iโ€™m from NYC, where being stopped by the police is a frequent occurrence. It gives me the feeling that when I am outside of America, there is about a 1% chance someone will demand my passport. Though, 1% is still too much of a risk for an incident that could be as obnoxious and threatening to recover from as my passport being taken. I feel its much safer in my pocket than anywhere else ;).

I usually take a few photocopies of my passport and keep them in a non obvious location of my typically very light luggage. These are for a backup in case some freak incident destroys my passport, etc. Iโ€™m too paranoid that just having a photocopy on me alone will make police suspicious and win me a tour of their department.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@sylow 9yr

Turkey: I have been stopped countless times(my country)
Netherlands: Twice
Thailand: Once when I had no passport on me in middle of the night. Police thought for a half a minute before letting me go.
Luxembourg & Germany: Not sure if it counts but they stopped our car because they thought we were driving suspiciously

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Just to play devilโ€™s advocate on the emergencies front, there is also those of us that canโ€™t renew our passports while overseas if itโ€™s damaged or lost. Best I can get is a temporary passport only good to travel back home.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kopepasah 9yr

@stepunk it is required by majority countries for you to have some form of photo identification with you at all times. However, you can get away with a photo copy on many occasions.

While it is definitely more convenient to not carry around your passport while traveling, also consider what you are giving up because of this convenience: the ability to get out of the country in a hurry. While most travelers may consider this moot, it is a very important factor which can sometimes mean life or death (especially in underdeveloped and developing countries).

Sure, you (and most others) may never face this situation. Nevertheless, it is something about which you should think deeply before brushing off as a non-issue.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@stepunk 9yr

@kopepasah nice point! Emergency situations, even if very uncommon, are something that has to be taken into consideration.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kirkbeard 9yr

I never carry my passport with me while travelling. Itโ€™s safer in the hotel/hostel room/locker. If I have it on me, I may be robbed, or I might just lose it, so itโ€™s not worth the risk.

The only time Iโ€™d take the passport with me would be when I knew Iโ€™d need it, such as getting a new phone SIM (required in some countries).

I have never been in a place where I needed my passport for identification (so far). I always have my phone on me, with a photo of my passport, and I also have my Australian drivers license which should suffice if I ever need to prove my identity.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@jonmyers 9yr

No, I donโ€™t carry my passport as well.

As others have said, a photocopy will suffice for most (if not all) traveling situations. I keep an image of mine on my phone as well.

Further, I would suggest taking a photograph or copy of your current visa in said country to avoid any other hassles.

For example, if you are stopped riding a motorbike in a foreign country (and letโ€™s face it, most rarely have the right operators license) - then it makes the stop easier to have a copy of your passport and visa on you.

Never just hand over your passport, but be aware - for some things in Asia, it is โ€œnormalโ€ (use your judgement) to leave your passport as collateral for renting a hotel room. Especially in budget situations.

Finally, I would keep a photocopy of you passport backed up in a resource folder in Dropbox. Could come in handy if something happens and you need to get another passport.

All that said, for better or worse, the world can be more hostile or selective to some nationalities or even in the case of gender depending on where youโ€™re at.

Last year, my Vietnamese wife and I were traveling in Thailand in a taxi. We were going down an alley lined up with Thai police. One cop jumped in front of the taxi and demanded we stop. He then proceeded to the window and demanded to see a copy of my wifeโ€™s passport, which she luckily had on her.

He checked her passport and - then waved us on.

And of course, this white guyโ€™s passport he could care less about. Shitty situation.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@modernist 9yr

Only carry a photocopy, except when crossing borders of course.

Usually I only carry a debit card, a credit card, photocopy of the passport and cash. In different pockets.

Also have 2 other backup credit cards (from different banks) at the apartment, so if I lose the main ones or get robbed, I wonโ€™t be left with no way to get cash / pay online.

All this has saved my butt in a couple of occasions.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kathrynoh 9yr

I donโ€™t but I should. Well I should at least carry some ID.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I take a cell phone photo of my driverโ€™s license and passport. Iโ€™ve used it twice - for buying a Sim card and renting an apartment.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@stepunk 9yr

@kristof yeah, what if police will stop you for a control?
@wanderingdev is the driving license a valid ID abroad?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kristof 9yr

@stepunk I spent most of my time in Indonesia and other places in SEA. Better not to have your passport on hand so the corrupt cops can take it from you. Better to just pay them off in case itโ€™s necessary. Around Europe I may carry my Belgian ID or Driverโ€™s license.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

mostly they just want to see something with my name and picture on it. i wouldnโ€™t use it to cross a border, but if iโ€™m just out running errands and have to show ID it has always worked.

Iโ€™ve also, in more than 10+ cumulative years of travel through a few dozen countries, never been randomly stopped by cops on the street and asked for ID. YMMV based on your appearance though.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@stepunk 9yr

Never happened abroad. It happened a few times in Italy (my home country).
So I guess the italian ID card is gonna be enough (more practical to carry around every day than a passport) event if it states that itโ€™s a valid identification document only in EU and some neighbour countries.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I rarely carry my passport unless I will be doing something likely to require it. I do usually have my US drivers license with me just in case. but Iโ€™d rather lose that than my passport. I also donโ€™t carry a copy.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kristof 9yr

Neither, passport in room, no copy on hand . Probably not the smartest thing to do I guessโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
Read and participate in 14,117 discussions on Nomad List

Suggested topics

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What features would you like to see on Nomad List?

by @levelsio 3yr 3 years ago  | 3 comments

Hi everyone,

I would love to hear what you'd like me to build next on Nomad List, or any other product/feature feedback ideas you have.

It's been 6+ years now but I'm in this for the long term and with the boost remote work got last year it's even more exciting to work on Nomad List than ever.

Current roadmap is here: twitter.com/levelsio/status/1363204985488572417?s=20 and pbs.twimg.com/media/EusS9PKXEAUR8xp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The next products/features I have planned:

- ๐Ÿ›‚ Rebase: visa, residency and immigration services for remote workers

- ๐ŸŽ“Courses: learn the steps how to go remote and travel/relocate

- ๐Ÿ› Gov liaison: diplomacy services to the governments to help us lobby for nomads and for them to attract remote workers

Thanks a lot!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What are the best places right now in the Caribbean/LatAM? (Also cheapest flights/accommodation?)

by @orangutan3 3yr 3 years ago  | 1 comment

What are the best places right now in the Caribbean/LatAM? (Also cheapest flights/accommodation?) Asking from the US.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

List of Visa/Residency Information in Table/Spreadsheet format?

by @innovatelife 3yr 3 years ago  | 2 comments

As part of signing up for this website I was hoping I would come across a list of Visa and/or Residency requirements by country ideally in a table format to assist with decision making. Does anybody recommend any other websites that might present the information in this format (or Google Spreadsheet)?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Most Walkable Neighborhood / City In The World ?

by @dannybooboo 3yr 3 years ago  | 1 comment

I love living in walkable areas of town. I can always find them. But now I'm wondering where in the world are the most walkable places? I'm imagining walk streets (no cars), zoning allowing both business and residential, parks or beaches ,etc.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Any nomads in Arizona, US?

in Netherlands by @info132 3yr 3 years ago  | 4 comments

Hi guys,

After the Netherlands, the Bay Area, Colorado and being on the van life for 8 months, I am now in Sedona, AZ with a few other digital nomads. We are sharing a home here and are wondering if there are more like minded people in the area.

We do a bunch of hikes and campouts in the northern of Arizona. If you would like to connect with us, please do so :)

Val

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

International number & internet?

by @leobassam 3yr 3 years ago  | 1 comment

Has anyone figured out a way to get setup with a virtual number and internet connection anywhere you go?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Are there any tax issues I have to be aware of?

in Germany by @clara 3yr 3 years ago  | 0 comments

Hi everybody. I live and work in Germany and want to go to Canary Islands for 6 months to work from there. I'm going to keep my current job, just change the "home" in the home office part of things. Are there any tax issues I have to be aware of? I was reading about becoming a residence after 183 days, thus having to pay taxes there plus my employer having to register there. Does anybody know how it works exactly? Thanks a lot!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Chiang Mai accommodation

in Chiang Mai , Thailand by @bertieb 3yr 3 years ago  | 0 comments

Can anyone recommend a good accommodation website for Chiang Mai?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Is anyone travelling right now?

by @viktor 3yr 3 years ago  | 3 comments

Winter is coming and Iโ€™m feeling the ache of travelling after being stuck in the same place since the Pandemic started. Wondering if anyone is travelling right now? If so, where are you currently located and how is the situation where you are?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Driving from Italy to Croatia..how to handle passport?

in Croatia by @ld 4yr 4 years ago  | 3 comments

Hello, we are US citizens that have been able to stay in Italy past our standard visa stay due to covid. Now we must leave. We want to drive to Croatia as our โ€œout of EUโ€ stay. But Iโ€™m now wondering what considerations I need to take care of for my visa. I wonโ€™t go through an airport and get my passport stamped. But I assume I need to get my passport stamped as a way to prove Iโ€™m out of the EU.

Anyone else travel in and out of Schengen zone via car? Or know what I should do to properly handle the visa situation? I get unclear answers online. Hmm.

Appreciate your help!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Can Americans with EU Passports Travel to EU during COVID-19?

in France by @fqlx 4yr 4 years ago  | 1 comment

I'm a dual citizen of America and France with my resident based in the America. Can I travel to the EU using my French passport?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How to move your furniture in Europe so that it arrives after you?

by @liberalogica 8yr 8 years ago  | 2 comments

Hello, i have been moving around with just a couple of suitcases and that was easy, just find a nice coworking space and pay a lot for a room on AirBnB and you can visit a lot of places.

My problem now is that i have been living in a flat for a few years, and i cumulated an amount of stuff i donโ€™t necessarily want to get rid of. In other words, this time i want to move my whole base elsewhere, but i am quite confused about how to do that.

I want to move from Germany to Italy, and i guess that i can find a more or less expensive service to move my stuff safely to destination, the problem is that i would like the furniture to arrive after me, and possibly to a destination i donโ€™t know yet.

So, ideally i would load all my stuff on a truck and call back one month later with the address of the house i found in the meantime, but i am not sure that a service like this even exists. If it doesnโ€™t, i will have to go back and forth from my target location, and i will need to carefully plan my moves in order to be in the old place while loading the furniture, and already in the new place when it will arrive.

This sounds unneededly complex. Am i missing anything? How do people relocate?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Do you think there are different "tiers" of nomads? What kind of nomad are you?

by @marcob 9yr 9 years ago  | 26 comments

I feel I have come across different types or tiers of nomads, eg: you have your backpacker nomad and then maybe a more successful nomad that is travelling without worrying so much about budget, the two seem to resonate more within their own groups. What different tiers do you think exist, if any? How do you differentiate the different groups, and do they play well together?

Iโ€™m curious to hear your opinions, and please describe what kind of โ€œnomadโ€ you are when responding. Thanks.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Anyone changed European passport in Asia?

by @skatkov 9yr 9 years ago  | 2 comments

I have only 3 empty pages left in my passport and according to speed of filling, I have 6 months. I donโ€™t really want to go back to Europe just to change my passport.

So, anyone had this problem? is it possible to add pages to passport in Asia (iโ€™ll be in Vietnam, Thailand and Taiwan during those dates)? Or maybe change it?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Can I use my dual citizenship to enter Thailand with a 30-day visa and use the 3x 60 day visa on my other passport?

in Thailand by @sarab 9yr 9 years ago  | 9 comments

Hi everyone,
Iโ€™m looking for some advice from people who are dual citizens. I hold dual Italian and British citizenship and I want to visit Thailand later this year. I was planning to get a 3 x 60 visa on my Brit passport, but it looks like I might need to travel out of Thailand a month after first arriving there. I donโ€™t really want to burn one of my 60 day entries like that so I thought, what if I first enter with my Italian passport and just get the normal 30 day visa on arrival? Then when i return I can use my first 60 day on the Brit passport.
does any one have experience of this and is it doable/OK?

Many thanks!
Sara

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Is the strong US$ affecting you?

by @freedomsurfer 9yr 9 years ago  | 9 comments

Today the EURUSD rate is around 1.05, a multi-year high. While it was predictable that the Euro would collapse (it was always way overpriced), the speed of itโ€™s collapse is surprising. Itโ€™s the same thing with the Australian $, the Canadian $, the British pound, the Yen and many other currencies.

Are you affected by those forex moves? Will they influence your future plans? Maybe a change in destination?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Coworking Camp is coming to Tunisia in November. Are you?

in Tunis , Tunisia by @matthiasezeitler 9yr 9 years ago  | 3 comments

Quite happy to announce that the next Coworking Camp will be in Tunisia from November 2nd till December 13th.

If you havenโ€™t heard or read about Coworking Camp before, itโ€™s a temporary coworking space in a beach resort to escape the European winter. Lotโ€™s of information including some videos from last year and links to various newspaper and blog articles is on our homepage at http://coworking.camp

The final hotel has not been decided yet, but I wanted to make sure everyone is aware early enough (as last year a lot of people told me they learned about it too late to join), plus we have a 35% super early bird discount on the tickets for the next few weeks. (code โ€œiaminโ€). There are also some volunteer spots left for free tickets in case you want to help organizing the event.

The general idea is to bring a group of about 60 like minded startup founders, digital nomads and freelancers together in a productive environment to make new connections, share experiences and have fun in the winter sun.

I am currently in Tunisia (only for a few more days), but will be in Chiang Mai soon, so please message me if you want to meet in person to learn more about Coworking Camp. Or just have a coffee.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
โ€น โ€บ
USD โ”€ $
ยฐC
Nomad cost
โœจ To see all results
Go nomad
by @levelsio
656ms