Does anyone know an accounting & remote company admin in Bulgaria?

Hey,

I’m looking for a remote accounting and company admin office in Bulgaria for handling a limited company fully remotely with 1-2 invoices per month max.

If you happen to know any, let me know.

Thank you!

I’ll send you a private message with the details of my accountant, I think they can help you.

Thanx a lot. I will check that out.

Just out of curiousity. What makes you choose Bulgaria over other Estonia for example (besides the smaller taxes)?

Gustav

Can you also send it to me?

Sure thing, I’ll send you a PM.

I am also interested. pls PM me, thx.

Please send it to me as well, thanks.

Hi all. In view of the interest, I checked with my accountant and they agreed to publish their email address here.

Please feel free to contact Veda Accounting directly at: [email protected]

1 Like

Are you interested in setting up the company in Bulgaria or set up somewhere else and just use Bulgaria as back office to take advantage of the lower costs? If you set up shop in Bulgaria the obvious advantage is the low tax (10% corporate tax and 5% on dividends!) and access to EU market. A disadvantage of sorts will be that you will need to come here more to have your board meetings etc as you will need some sort of physical presence. I run a cloud based accounting practice with most of my clients’ companies based in UK, however I spent most of my time in Bulgaria and find it a good place to base a distributed business.