Good European tax advisor for British nomads?

Hey I’m reaching out for some help,

I know there is a similar thread but that is really focused on a US expat perspective, however ideally i’m looking for a EU based firm/ individual to help advisor me on tax and company structures . I am a UK citizen, that travels extensively around Europe. I have customers from all over the world mainly UK and US at the moment. Im looking for someone that specializes in European tax law.

I want to be sure and consult some professional help first.

Topic to discuss are:

• where to incorporate to lower taxes with consideration to having good banking and payment processors options- Ideally this needs to be somewhere within the EU as some of my current payment merchants require EU registration.
  • advanced tax ruling options
  • best method to pay myself
    -best method to pay staff *(international)
    -Best way to structure the business
    -A few others …

Ideally I’m looking for recommendation from nomads ? Any suggestions?

If anyone is qualified and would like to schedule a skype call i’m happy to pay them for the initial consultation or any open general direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Tim

2 Likes

Try this guy http://www.petermacfarlane.info

@ORCA Thanks , i’ll check him out!

This guy: https://theglobalcitizen.co/consult/

@TheGlobalCitizen

I was skeptical to give money for consulting online and I spoke with some other “consultants” who didn’t help me much. Julius answered all the questions I had and he’s helping me start a company now. He sent me a PDF recap of our talk with all the information and resources (was very useful!) Basically, the consult lasts until you have questions which is great. :slight_smile:

You can read more about his background experience on his blog.

@vfonic Thanks for that very helpful :sunglasses:

Have you actually used Peter Macfarlane & Associates? When I google searched them online I found a couple of references that were not encouraging…

Not personally but several clients have found them OK. I am sure there will be things negative about any firm but they have been around a long time so should be fine.

Thanks! It’s proving very difficult even to find someone to have an initial consultation with - let alone work out the appropriate strategy!

This is a good firm that helps all my EU clients moving to the UK and they also advise on British citizens living abroad, creating companies, tax structures, etc http://www.wilkinskennedy.com/

Sorry been working pretty intensely on a project!

I actually tried to contact them a number of times , both by phone and email , but they never returned either.

Thats really the only feedback I can give on them, sorry. :slight_smile:

Hi @Lori_Miller tell me about it! I can’t believe there isn’t more stuff out there. Maybe if you are still struggling you can pm me and I ll tell you where my research has led me. :slight_smile:

I went for a session with Julius too, and on the whole it was a positive experience. Thanks for the tip. Didn’t tell me all the answers BUT certainly helped pointing me in the right direction and introduced me to a number of useful parties. So on the whole yeah, thumbs up from me.