How do we solve housing for digital nomads?

I’m very interested in a community/network of coliving spaces aimed at nomads.
There is alot of different housing options out there, true, but not always something to hit the requisites that I have found I need: reliable, high speed internet, community life (with others who are working at a distance, and opportunities for extra curricular activities.

Keep up this thread, coliving is coming!

1 Like

Hi NomadList folks,

I am the co-founder and CEO of Anyplace. I had the same problem of finding flexible-term housing, so I started my own company, Anyplace. It is a marketplace that provides flexible-term fully-furnished accommodations for digital nomads.

We’re available across North America, Europe, and Asia. More new cities are coming soon.

Please let me know if you have any feedback or requests about our product. :pray: I hope you like Anyplace; it will make your nomadic lifestyle easier! :earth_africa:

Hi Awesome Nomads!

I hope to help solve this problem for digital nomads that are pet lovers! :dog::cat:

I’m the Founder of Pet Digs - a new pet sitting and travel web app. Pet sitters stay in a place for free in exchange for looking after a pet!

We just launched in the San Fransisco Bay Area and aim to expand to other cities soon! Currently sitters need to be US residents or citizens but would like to open it up to international travelers next year. Membership is also free while we are in Beta.

Please let me know if you would be interested in joining our community or would like more information. We hope to make travel more affordable and easy for digital nomads and keep pets comfortable in their homes.

Thanks!
Sara