How to find a villa in Bali?

My husband and I are looking for a place with nice weather, fast internet, comfortable/modern/nice housing, (hopefully walk to town/shops) and budget friendly for 2-3 months in June-July-August 2018. We are looking at Canggu, Ubud, Bali, Seminyak. I can’t seem to find a good house (the entire place) for less than $1400USD on airbnb, TripAdvisor, VRBO, or Facebook groups. Can anyone recommend a realtor or agent in Bali/Canggu/Ubud that can help me find a place that’s nice? Or if it’s just unrealistic- where in Southeast Asia (or surrounding) area would you recommend for that kind of nice town, fast internet, and good weather in June, July, August? Thank you!

Hi!
I don’t know exactly the quality of house you are looking for, but the first time I went to Bali I met someone who was several houses for renting and he mentioned some of them are available for monthly rents. You can contact him by WhatsApp and see if he has something that fits your needs :slight_smile:
His name is Miko and his number is +62 898-0082-000
Wish you luck!!
Claudia

Sorry I’m late to this, but for Canggu I recommend ‘Canggu Community’ on facebook. Then just put your request on the board and see what the community comes back with.
It’s cheaper than using a realtor and you should be able to find better results, too.

This place is great, walking distance into Ubud and next door to the famous Alchemy vegan bar, but outside the city. privateubudvillas dot com… if you need fast internet skip Kubu and Candidasa, it’s a pain in the ass here.