Clear search
๐ŸŒ Go nomad ๐Ÿ‘‹  Log in
General
Nomad List Frontpage ๐ŸŒ—  Dark mode โค๏ธ  Your favorites ๐Ÿš‘  Nomad insurance ๐Ÿฅ  About
Community
โค๏ธ Dating app ๐Ÿค  Friend finder ๐Ÿ’ฌ  Chat on Telegram ๐Ÿ’ˆ  Host meetup
new
๐Ÿน  Attend meetup ๐ŸŒŽ  Members map
Tools
๐Ÿœ  Explore ๐ŸŽ’  NomadGPT ๐Ÿ“ธ  Vote on photos ๐Ÿ—“  Residence calendar ๐Ÿ’ธ  FIRE calculator ๐ŸŒค  Climate finder ๐Ÿ’ฅ  Fastest growing ๐Ÿ“Š  Nomad stats
new
๐Ÿงช State of remote work new ๐Ÿ“œ  History of nomads
new
๐Ÿ•ธ  Network graph ๐Ÿ”Œ  Fastest internet ๐Ÿ†  Best place now ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random place ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random good place
Misc
๐Ÿ“ˆ  Pageviews (635K/mo) ๐Ÿ—ณ  User rating 9.0/10 (n=5,993) ๐Ÿ›ฐ  Remote jobs โœˆ๏ธ  Best airlines ๐Ÿ—บ  Neighborhoods ๐Ÿก  Rebase ๐Ÿ  Coworkations ๐Ÿก  Interior AI ๐Ÿ“ธ  Photo AI โœจ  Applicant AI ๐Ÿ’Ž  Clarity AI ๐Ÿ†˜  Support
๐Ÿ‘‹ We've discontinued the forum. You can still read the posts archive but not post. To ask questions, please use the Nomad List Chat
Title
Be specific and imagine youโ€™re asking a question to another person. You can also post non-question posts of general interest

Body
Include all the information someone would need to answer your question or reply to your post
Cancel

You won't be notified by email when a reply is posted, to change your notification settings. Posts must follow the TOS: No ads, self promotion, commercial posts, surveys etc. For customer support questions, don't post here but use the feedback box in the bottom right of this page instead.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How to receive an SMS while I'm anywhere in the world?

by @bluedognz 8yr  | 21 comments

Hi Nomads

Any suggestions how I can receive sms messages to iPhone while Iโ€™m anywhere in the world? I have an Australian Telstra phone, but I also have another one out of contract which I could put on a global sim?

Calls are not really a problem, with Skype, Zoom, Google Voice etc taking care of that but Iโ€™m not sure how Iโ€™m going to get smsโ€™s. Especially for banking purposes, reseting passwords etc.

First post here, we are about to embark on a global house sitting / time share journey! Starting with 3 weeks in Bali, then 10 weeks in the Caribean, followed by 3 months in Europe. :smile:

Clark and Tegan

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@iamfledge 7yr

In response to the suggestions on here that suggest Twilio.

BEWARE

I just tried to implement my own solution for this and found that verification SMSโ€™s (e.g. 2-factor codes etc) do not get sent to Twilio numbers.

Twilio Explain this here:

Services like Google Voice, Facebook, and Skype, which use short codes (e.g. 55555) to send SMS will not be able to send messages to Twilio phone numbers. This is because short code carriers have arrangements to exchange messages with mobile phone numbers only, and Twilio phone numbers are not considered mobile numbers.

Reference:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@jacob_tr 8yr

Well for banking stuff, just change your bank to Commbank, they do all their resetting in APP codes, not phone SMSโ€™s.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@orca 8yr

E-call see https://www.ecall.ch/startseite/ or Google Voice work well.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@nomadicme 8yr

You could try this https://www.chatsim.com/. Itโ€™s not free but would allow you to get SMS/Chats anywhere.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@kmander 8yr

Twilio + Pushbullet is a nice solution. Inbound SMSs to your new number become push-notifications to your phone, regardless of where you are.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@dan335 8yr

Google Fi works great in Thailand.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Although it works great it is a lot more expensive than the local options.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@taxico 8yr

are there prepaid SIM cards from Australia that roam?

those are cheap and replaceable.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@lamby 8yr

Seconding the recommendation for Twilio although that might expose my bias as a programmerโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@bluedognz 8yr

Perhaps I am overthinking this!!!

I just assumed my Telstra (Australia) mobile would cost to receive a textโ€ฆ but it appears itโ€™s free!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@blaze 8yr

yes everyone is certainly overcomplicating this. turn on international roaming and youll recieve texts for free. can confirm, am with telstra and have done this all over the world.

good luck!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

but international roaming can accumulate big charges and/or you either need a dual sim phone, two phones (so you can have a local one that wonโ€™t create big bills), or not have a local phone/data plan.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@bluedognz 8yr

Hi and thanks for the replies.

The main goal here is to RECEIVE texts from anyone but in particular:

โ€ข Australian Banks, so it needs to be my Australian Cell # that is being forwarded to me.
โ€ข Account verifications like Google. If you log into your google account from another country it asks you to verify by sending you an SMS.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Have I understood correctly that you donโ€™t want to get a new number?

Then Iโ€™d say donโ€™t make it too complicated - just bring a second phone. It can also serve you as a backup in case your primary phone breaks, a dumbphone would be good enough.

If youโ€™re worried that your secondary phone could be stolen and you really need to receive SMS, you can buy a Raspberry Pi and a GSM module and keep the SIM card in the Pi safely in your house at home. You could program the Pi to forward your SMS via Email or Telegram, but itโ€™s a lot more work than bringing a second phone.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@orca 8yr

Google Voice is quite good but can be problematic from some locations and canโ€™t send to non US numbers. I use several options as below:

1. https://info.ecall.ch/en/ecalltm/ you can get a Swiss number or use any existing number which can be changed whenever you want.

2. http://www.voxox.com gives you a US number plus cheap calls from a desktop or cell via an App. I recommend this one.

3. https://www.worldsim.com cheap calls and texts to a European or US number. The card gives free roaming in loads of places e.g I live in Switzerland and the US but I travel to Italy, Germany, Australia and lots of other places and most give free incoming calls and cheap outgoing.

These three should fit the bill fine.

Dieter

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@nomadicme 8yr

I use Tmoblie which allows for Intโ€™l free SMS in over 130 countries. Google Fi also allows it.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Twilio offers phone number in many countries too

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

get a US number, convert it to google voice ($20) and voila

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

or get a free google voice numberโ€ฆ

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@nefer_l 8yr

Google Voice - Yep, thatโ€™s what I do to make calls and receive SMS like I never left home :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Forward my cell to Google voice. Get all the text and just text from your laptop. Also cheaper if you do a number transfer instead of paying your carrier fee in Australia.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
Read and participate in 14,117 discussions on Nomad List

Suggested topics

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How to get SMS verifications for banks while traveling?

by @jackgopack 4yr 4 years ago  | 38 comments

Any suggestions for seamlessly receiving SMS Verifications from US financial institutions and other sites while traveling internationally continuously? Wonโ€™t keep my US Verizon account due to cost and currently plan to use local sims at each destination (T-Mobile and Project Fi are NOT an option as they terminate for continuous roaming). In summation, I wonโ€™t have a US mobile account.

Unless Iโ€™m missing something, which is very possible, this appears to be the single most complex issue Iโ€™ve encountered in my preparations, and one that no one addresses. I would greatly appreciate any possible solution that works 100% of the time. Canโ€™t afford surprises in this regard. Many Thanks! Jack.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Issues with not being a tax resident anywhere?

by @lightworker 4yr 4 years ago  | 2 comments

Anyone with knowledge regarding complications of not being a tax resident anywhere in the world? Iโ€™m aware that primary health care, bank account opening and incorperation can be problematic but are there other practical or legal factors I should be aware of?

And what about paying myself salary from a self-owned OECD company? I would like to know if I risk potentieal issues with the tax authorities in the jurisdiction of the company, especially regarding withholding tax.

Appreciate your input!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Has anyone created a list of co-living spaces around the world?

by @keegansard 4yr 4 years ago  | 4 comments

Iโ€™m a big believer in co-living but Iโ€™m finding hard to find all the options available in different cities.

I have found the major players like Roam, The Collective, and WeLive but havenโ€™t found many others.

Has anyone seen a list or should I start making one?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Whatโ€™s a good European call & SMS forwarding service?

by @adrienbetweets 6yr 6 years ago  | 5 comments

Hi all

What do you guys use for receiving both sms & calls on a European phone number?

Iโ€™d like to have a phone number that does not change for at least 1 or 2 years.

I did my homework & found this thread but itโ€™s only about US services so I donโ€™t think itโ€™s relevant: Whatโ€™s a good US call and SMS forwarding service?
Also, I looked into Google Hangout but it doesnโ€™t support European phone numbers.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What's a good US call and SMS forwarding service?

by @vong 6yr 6 years ago  | 12 comments

Hi all,

What do you guys use for call and sms forwarding?

Currently I have a Skype US number that forwards to my local phone number. However, it canโ€™t receive SMSโ€™es so thatโ€™s a huge dealbreaker.

Thereโ€™s RingCentral - but that starts at $29/month which is rather pricey.

Any suggestions? Iโ€™d just like to be able to call and text like Iโ€™m still in the US (when Iโ€™m not). Thanks in advance!

Sarah

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I'm looking for a European city with a great connection to the outdoors. Help?

by @justinbosco 7yr 7 years ago  | 23 comments

Iโ€™m in the middle of doing some research for our next destination within Europe and Iโ€™m hoping to get some suggestions from some outdoor enthusiasts whoโ€™ve spent time on the continent.

My favorite cities are Innsbruck, Austria and Bergen, Norway because you can be downtown having a beer one minute and thenโ€ฆ boomโ€ฆ up the mountain in the middle of nowhere 15 minutes later. Iโ€™m looking for a similar place to spend a month or two this winter. Places like these are hard to find because โ€œmid-size european cities with great hiking nearbyโ€ doesnโ€™t return too many relevant results on Google. Great adventure towns are usually in the middle of nowhere, the kind of places youโ€™ll need to rent a car to get to the grocery store, and places with good public transportation are usually concrete jungles. But places like Innsbruck and Bergen manage to combine the best of both worlds.

Has anyone come across similar places theyโ€™d recommend?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I'm beginning my Nomadic journey - what advice do you have?

by @jacob_tr 7yr 7 years ago  | 8 comments

Hello Everyone,

On January 8, I set off on my Nomadic Journeys. I have a one way ticket to Iceland booked for a film shoot, and a flight into mainland Europe on the 20th, and from there I have no idea, and I am completely on my own.

What advice do you have? Right now I am feeling everything, from bad to good about it all, really can feel that safety/wool from underneath me get pulled away, I know Iโ€™m jumping out of my shell here.

(To give some background, Iโ€™m starting my nomad journey after having started a successful business, so financially I am set. Itโ€™s the question personally, mentally how do you cope in the beginning of leaving everything and going?)

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Search/review site for Co-Working spaces around the world?

by @gnefkow 7yr 7 years ago  | 7 comments

Hostelworld for hostels,
Nomadlist for general locations,
Yelp for food (among other things)
Trip Advisor for activitiesโ€ฆ

Is there a website where a community of people can rate and review co-working spaces around the world? Iโ€™m in a nice place right now, and about to start on toward the next destination, Iโ€™d love to review the coworking space Iโ€™m currently sitting in and start planning for the next stop.

I know that there are some threads around here about it, but Iโ€™d love to search โ€œTaipeiโ€ and see a list of them with reviews from actual nomads (rather than the hap-hazard websites the coworking spaces make about themselves).

• kyle
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What's the best way to obtain a one or two month sublet in Saigon (or anywhere) on short notice?

by @asinsam 8yr 8 years ago  | 7 comments

Hello,

This is my first post in nomadlist although Iโ€™ve followed the forum for a while! My question is about finding 1-2 month housing. For shorter stays, in the past, Iโ€™ve used airbnb with some success, and for longer term stays, I assume you search the apartment rental market. Iโ€™ve done some 1 month stays at airbnbs, but I imagine one month in advance thatโ€™s inefficient because many places will have at least 1 day filled in the month you are looking and consequently wonโ€™t show up on your search. Youโ€™ll only be searching places with no bookings in the next month.

So, my question is, what to do in this situation? Do you just make the best of airbnb slash hotels, or is there a better way to look for one month sublets and the like? Iโ€™m looking specifically at Saigon but also curious about in general.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Anywhere to exchange talent/interests, find collaborators?

by @vladepap 8yr 8 years ago  | 1 comment

Hi there nomads,

Iโ€™m currently working on a project (or attempting to) but am struggling to find collaborators. I need someone with a specific talent/ability but donโ€™t know where to look.

Specifically, I would like to build an app or a device using programmed hardware (Eg: raspberry Pi)

I could use Elance or post on Facebook, but I have a very fast turnaround time and would rather contribute to this community. I 've posted via Twitter.

I was wondering if there is any kind of talent or collaboration board on here that I could post to?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Is anyone in Tenerife? I'm moving there for at least 6 months

in Tenerife , Spain by @andrea3018 8yr 8 years ago  | 9 comments

Hello Nomads,
is anyone in Tenerife at the moment? Iโ€™m moving there from the 1st of August and not getting out of it for at least 6 months.
Iโ€™m going to stay in Puerto De La Cruz.
Do any of you has ever been there and do you recommend this city to me? Or should I look for an apartment elsewhere in Tenerife?
Also, how do you find cheap long-term houses there? I would love one with a private pool.

Thanks,
Andrea

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Do I need to have health care insurance as a US citizen when I'm away?

by @ericvan 8yr 8 years ago  | 5 comments

I support ObamaCare, but I donโ€™t understand about the requirement that USA citizens must now have health insurance. I just got a new plan, and they donโ€™t support any medical needs when Iโ€™m out of the country! So, if working abroad 6 months of year, how do I NOT pay insurance for those months and NOT get a tax penalty? FYI, Iโ€™ll be in a pretty high tax bracket in 2016.

Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Should I elect my LLC as an S-Corp for taxes, I'm a US citizen in Europe?

by @robetus 8yr 8 years ago  | 3 comments

I have an LLC formed in Portland, Oregon. I am the only member and do not ever plan on adding more members. Should I elect to have my LLC treated as an S-Corp for my taxes? I am a US citizen living in Europe but I do not qualify for the foreign income exclusion yet. Can anyone give advice that has made this election? I know that as an S-Corp I can pay myself a reasonable salary based on the companyโ€™s income and then pay the rest to myself in dividends that are exempt from certain taxes.

If I chose to pay myself 70% of the companyโ€™s income as my salary am I required to pay myself the other 30% in dividends or can I leave that 30% in the companyโ€™s coffers for legal fees, large chargebacks, and the like? Thank you for reading and with any help provided.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How can I own a car if I'm not a resident somewhere?

by @nevergoingback 9yr 9 years ago  | 15 comments

Hi peeps,

Here is me with a serious question again!

I travel the world alot but always go back to my home country for a couple of months each year. In this period I want to own a car. But because I do not live anywhere it is very difficult to own a car. I cant put the car I want on my parents name because of their salary and the Netherlands being very strict on that.

What options do I have to owning a car?
I know things should be possible just like afrojack who had a car with german license plates!!

Any advice on this?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I'm going to New York City, any digital makers spots to visit?

in New York City , United States by @litanin 9yr 9 years ago  | 2 comments

Hi, i am going to New York for the first time in my life, but i have only 7 days (one full week starting on Oct 10). Apart of well known tourist spots (The Statue of Liberty, central park, broadway, 7th av etc) i also want somehow to get into digital makers environment to feel the spirit, speed and trends. What would be your suggestions to do / visit there?
May be some co-working places or cafes, exhibitions, lectures, anything?

I would really appreciate any suggestions.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Where should I go next? I'm a 25-year old Australian girl working remotely

in Australia by @angsmith 9yr 9 years ago  | 19 comments

Iโ€™m a 25 year old Australian girl, newly single, working remotely for a SF startup. Iโ€™m looking for a location to settle for the next 6 months, starting in May. All countries are on the table (although stable wifi is required).

Iโ€™d love to be by a beach & somewhere that has a relatively bustling vibe, restaurants etc. Bonus points for surf or a gym.

Logistically, I have a visa to be able to stay in the Schengen zone for 4 years so Europe is doable. I guess Iโ€™m concerned about it being high season?

Iโ€™d love to hear any suggestions.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Can I buy contact solution anywhere?

by @hydrofog 9yr 9 years ago  | 5 comments

Hello everyone, Iโ€™m not nomadic yet but will be soon! I was wondering if anyone here wears contacts or glasses? I wear contacts and plan on ordering a bunch before departing of course, but what do I do when I run out? Iโ€™m assuming you can get contact solution anywhere.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hi! Weโ€™re Toptal, we help developers get jobs they can do from anywhere. AUA!

by @breanden 9yr 9 years ago  | 23 comments

Hi everyone,

My name is Breanden Beneschott, and Iโ€™m a Co-founder and the COO at Toptal.

At Toptal, we help developers get work they can do from anywhere.

As a digital nomad, Iโ€™ve lived and worked remotely in >30 countries since I finished school four years ago. Iโ€™ve been building Toptal. Toptal is a private network of awesome freelance software engineers, and companies hire us to build cool stuff. We are also an a16z-backed company in growth mode, and this year weโ€™ll hit about $80 million in recurring sales. Although our network has grown to thousands of people, Toptal doesnโ€™t have any offices. We operate from more than 93 countries, and since we encourage everyone to travel, a lot of us are digital nomads.

Last year, I wrote a post on Tim Ferrissโ€™s blog about how to travel as a founder/engineer that has some tips Iโ€™ve learned that you might find helpful: http://fourhourworkweek.com/2014/10/04/how-to-travel-to-20-countries-and-build-a-massive-business-in-the-process/

If you want to know more about Toptal (our developer community, how we travel, how we operate) or you just want to pick my brain, Iโ€™ll be happy to help where I can!

Thanks,
Breanden

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I'm launching Nomad List 2.0 soon, can you give me your feedback?

by @levelsio 9yr 9 years ago  | 41 comments

Hi guys/girls,

Itโ€™s time for my regular request for feedback on Nomad List and all the related sites (including this forum, #nomads, Nomad Jobs etc.).

Hereโ€™s a little update on Nomad List itself: Iโ€™ve rewrote the entire site this month and will launch it soon as Nomad List 2.0, you can check it out at http://2.nomadlist.com.

Biggest changes:

• When Nomad List launched, it had data on 25 cities, with 3 data points per city (cost, internet, temperature). In the last few months, Iโ€™ve worked together with a team of editors in the last few months to add the worldโ€™s 500 biggest cities, with about 70 data points (like safety, fun to the best hospitals). This means, it now has 35,000 data points.
  • It now includes over 10,000 places to work, like coworking spaces and coffee shops, and sleep, like hotels and hostels. Iโ€™ve made an algorithm to score these places based on user reviews, WiFi speeds, proximity to each other (like itโ€™ll recommend Hubba in Bangkok, and a hotel near that so you can walk to your work).
  • Itโ€™s integrated with #nomads now, which means I can add user profiles soon for all nomads to share their trips.

Let me know your tips and what direction you think I should go :slight_smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hi, I'm Manu, an accountant turned digital nomad and offshore tax expert. AMA!

by @xiufensilver 9yr 9 years ago  | 39 comments

Wonder how to do your taxes as a nomad? Ask your question now!

About Manu:
Today Iโ€™m here to clear any misunderstandings about international taxation for digital nomads. There is too much wrong, outdated and irrelevant information out there.

I will answer any general questions, relevant to the community as a whole. You are welcome to give your own situation as an example. If you are looking for personalized and actionable recommendations or referrals, please contact me or someone else you trust in this matter privately.

About myself: I learned accounting for 5 years in high school, but became more interested in international management and programming at university. I worked as a director and purchasing manager for a 100m+ private trust in Europe and Greater China. In 2013, I resigned from this position to have a better work-life balance and travel more. Since then I have spent most of my time in Asia doing consulting through various companies.

My latest project is a crowdfunding accelerator that will take place in Shenzhen, China later this year.

ASK AWAY!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
โ€น โ€บ
USD โ”€ $
ยฐC
Nomad cost
โœจ To see all results
Go nomad
by @levelsio
479ms