Places to stay in bangkok for a few days

Hi ,
Im going to be in Bangkok for a few days and i’m searching good places and not expensive price (around 25$ a day max) - i’m thinking on airbnb flat/private room but i’m seeing a lot of hotels/guest houses on this budget.

Do have recommendation on accommodation types/places based on your experience ?

I head that its common in hotels that there is constructions or loud noise from bars …

I have stayed at a place called Seven Luck which is away from the main party places, but only a 5 minute Tuk Tuk ride from Koh San Road. You will find a 7-Eleven across the road, street food vendors are close also inc Golden Mount.

The WIFI was fast but logged me out a lot, hotel has no eating facilities, it is rather basic but clean and fairly modern. Aircon was not capped at 24 which most places seem to do, so I could make the room really cold if needed.

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293916-d8342663-Reviews-The_Seven_Luck-Bangkok.html

There are literally 1000’s of places to stay in Bangkok for $25/day. At that rate though you need to be a little careful because there is a wide spectrum of quality in that price range.

Start by identifying where in Bangkok you want to stay, it’s a big city, what are you plans while in Bangkok?

If you’re working, being near Hubba (Ekamai / Suk 63) is nice. If you’re touristing being along the river is nice.

Thanks !

I found some airbnb room 18$/night so its good start…
actually most of the hotels, event that simple ones been around 30$/night but airbnb have better prices. (and i searched only for private rooms not shared)

and i found close to phloen chit bts, hope its good location :slight_smile:

Hi, my girlfriend and I rent out a room with bathroom with ensuite bathroom. It’s about 1000 bath per night: https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/15426347

I can say that the quality of our place is better then most hotels in that price range. As we rent it out to meet people in the first people and for the money in second place.

I was 2 times in Bangkok and both times with airbnb, since it offers better deals than hotels. I would really advise you to stay in walking distance to a BTS station, it will save you lots of time and money. You can find out if your Airbnb is near a BTS by just looking at Google Maps, the stations are shown there. Also I saw that usually apartements on airbnb are in condos, so you should be way above any bar or construction site.
I personally liked to stay near the Sukhumvit road, since there is lots of nightlife and rooftop bars, but if it’s your first time in Bangkok maybe you can find some stay in the city centre too (https://goo.gl/maps/NRjB49EcJqE2 -> the city centre is on the right side of the river), you can do boat tours on the river, go to the most famous temples and sights and to Khao San Road for the nightlife. If you stay there you need to take Taxis or Ubers for longer distances, stay away from the Tuk Tuks!