Share your itinerary — where are you headed next?

Prague next week - then Romania (including Vama Veche - if you don’t know it, do it) for a few weeks, and possible some other places in Eastern Europe. Hit me up if you’re in the area!

My brother and I are in Split for a month from today - so if anyone wants to grab a beer, give me a shout.

After that I’ll be in Cape Town in November for six weeks.

We need some flight map / calendar here :wink:

That seems to be the thought behind https://nomadbase.io/ from what I can tell :).

I just spent 10 weeks in Hossegor :smile:

Ahh no way, I’ve been trying to keep my eyes open for Digital Nomads in the area :slight_smile: Where are you off to now?

I just got back to the west of Ireland yesterday, freezing! Was staying in Angresse near Soorts. Pity I only just found this site bro. Dont know my next move, might spin down to Co.Clare for a couple of weeks then im going back to the sun. Maybe Croatia. Where you off to next?

Niceee sounds like a solid plan. I’m probably going to head down to San Sebastian next and spend a couple of weeks there. Basically just going to be following the surf down the coast of Spain and Portugal over the next couple of months.

Cool cool, done that a couple of time but not as a DN, camping surfing and dossing in the sun years ago… You will love San Sebastian.

Going to Zurich for a quick conference and then back to Berlin. Then, off to Tokyo in two weeks!

October: Romania (Sibiu)
November: Croatia (Zadar)
December: ?

Interested to hear what you think of Serbia/Belgrade! Thinking about spending some time there in a few months myself

Currently on Koh Lanta, which has become one our favorite islands for life/work. Will stay here another month and then planning to visit family in Melbourne. Might stop in KL for a bit first.

Their product could have been interesting but for some reason they provide FB as the only way to sign up which makes it unusable to me…

Mauritius around May next year. My home island. It will be tough as haven’t been there for over 10 years and have no friends or home there. Have checked AirBnb and it’s flip expensive (tourist destination honeymoon etc…). Anyone there too, let me know. Can show you around.

What's the telecom provider in Italy with best 4G coverage?

Currently in Split, Croatia, which I adore. Going to Zadar for a week afterwards, then popping home to the UK as it’s my Mum’s 70th. I haven’t made plans for Nov/Dec yet - I want to go to the Canaries (chasing the sunshine!), but accommodation is looking expensive. So currently in planning/thinking mode. Any suggestions for a good (read: warm) nomad base in Europe for Nov/Dec?

I’ll be in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria throughout the winter. My rent is around £210 a month, so not expensive… Initially I was trying to find a place in Tenerife and found it hard going. I suppose it depends on which of the islands you’re interested in.

Sometime early In November 2k15, Hong Kong & Shenzhen (at least 1 week each)

I’m in Prague now and likely heading to Split next! Are you still there? Any pro-tips for me?

Headed to San Francisco, then off to Missouri for Christmas. Down to Rio de Janeiro for Carnival on a 2 month stopover