Share your itinerary — where are you headed next?

Headed to Beijing in November and then to France and Switzerland in December.

I’ll be headed to Beijing, Los Angeles, Tucson, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Miami, Havana, New York City, Washington, Philadelphia, Atlantic City, London, Paris, Frankfurt, Dubai, and Singapore. Six weeks. I can sleep when I’m dead, I suppose.

We’re heading to Sri Lanka on Sunday (1st Nov) for roughly 4 weeks (unless we extend our visa), then flying to Bangkok and travelling around Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam & Cambodia for roughly 10 weeks & flying to Beijing for Chinese New Year with friends there. We’re then taking 4ish weeks to travel down to Hong Kong before flying to Nepal to volunteer an help rebuild for 6 weeks till we head back to the UK for granny-in-laws 100 birthday… :slight_smile:

Hi Ani,

Im from Las Palmas de GC. and my girl is from Tenerife. If you need help with somethin, you can write me via skype: rmahugo

Each island is particular. If you have time, I recommend you visit Lanzarote and Fuerteventura for enjoy the beach :slight_smile:

Next year (around Feb) I’ll start as a digital nomad. I’ll probably start in UK or Ireland and next step maybe Berlin and east Europe. I think that we will on europe around a year more or less and then, i want to go to Asia for six month on 2017.

Thank you! Less than a month to go, and I’m really looking forward to it.

Cuba this month (not working there, internet is rubbish), then back to Barcelona for Christmas. Off to Manila, Palawan, Indonesia (suggestions welcome), Boracay, Hong Kong. Will try to fit in Myanmar or Seoul. Holy Week in Seville then back to Barcelona.

Hey everyone. I just made https://nomadtrips.co as an interface around this thread’s purpose (part of Nomad List). It lets you find if others are or will be staying in the same place as you. And maybe meet up if you like.

It’s live now (although in beta) and you can login as a member of #nomads :slight_smile:

Amsterdam : Now / February
Chiang Mai : March / May
Kuala Lumpur: June / July
Izmir: Augustus / September

Barcelona in August 2016 for a 3-month gig, then Marrakech, Fes, Valencia, Lyon (France), Singapore, Chiang Mai, Sydney, Helsinki, Tallinn, Bucharest and Vancouver in 2017.

Jamaica in June for a friend’s wedding, then a month or so in various bits of the US, then three in Naha, Okinawa. Possibly Queensland in January, KL or Manila until Central Asia warms up in the spring, and then I’ll head to Almaty or Shymkent.

Ljubljana, Banbury, Sofia, Cracow, Budapest…

@jellyfish we’re thinking about Almaty too :slight_smile: And we’ll visit Oxford in early June…

@philippe Ah, I’ll still be in Oxford until mid-July, let me know if you guys want to meet up for a coffee or a pint if you’re here for a bit. :slight_smile:

Tallinn, Estonia until August.

S*** I missed your reply, now in Sofia. It’s warmer here :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahaha, no worries. Enjoy the sun! I’m counting down the days until I get to leave the UK :stuck_out_tongue:

ditto. the weather this ‘summer’ has been shit!

Kyoto - Osaka - Fukuoka! C U on the road! :slight_smile:

HCMC VIETNAM and then MEXICOOOOOO! I cannot wait. If anyone wants to do coffee in HCMC or Mexico City I’m well keen :slight_smile: