Clear search
๐ŸŒ Go nomad ๐Ÿ‘‹  Log in
General
Nomad List Frontpage ๐ŸŒ—  Dark mode โค๏ธ  Your favorites ๐Ÿš‘  Nomad insurance ๐Ÿฅ  About
Community
โค๏ธ Dating app ๐Ÿค  Friend finder ๐Ÿ’ฌ  Chat on Telegram ๐Ÿ’ˆ  Host meetup
new
๐Ÿน  Attend meetup ๐ŸŒŽ  Members map
Tools
๐Ÿœ  Explore ๐ŸŽ’  NomadGPT ๐Ÿ“ธ  Vote on photos ๐Ÿ—“  Residence calendar ๐Ÿ’ธ  FIRE calculator ๐ŸŒค  Climate finder ๐Ÿ’ฅ  Fastest growing ๐Ÿ“Š  Nomad stats
new
๐Ÿงช State of remote work new ๐Ÿ“œ  History of nomads
new
๐Ÿ•ธ  Network graph ๐Ÿ”Œ  Fastest internet ๐Ÿ†  Best place now ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random place ๐Ÿ”ฎ  Random good place
Misc
๐Ÿ“ˆ  Pageviews (647K/mo) ๐Ÿ—ณ  User rating 9.0/10 (n=6,008) ๐Ÿ›ฐ  Remote jobs โœˆ๏ธ  Best airlines ๐Ÿ—บ  Neighborhoods ๐Ÿก  Rebase ๐Ÿ  Coworkations ๐Ÿก  Interior AI ๐Ÿ“ธ  Photo AI โœจ  Applicant AI ๐Ÿ’Ž  Clarity AI ๐Ÿ†˜  Support
๐Ÿ‘‹ We've discontinued the forum. You can still read the posts archive but not post. To ask questions, please use the Nomad List Chat
Title
Be specific and imagine youโ€™re asking a question to another person. You can also post non-question posts of general interest

Body
Include all the information someone would need to answer your question or reply to your post
Cancel

You won't be notified by email when a reply is posted, to change your notification settings. Posts must follow the TOS: No ads, self promotion, commercial posts, surveys etc. For customer support questions, don't post here but use the feedback box in the bottom right of this page instead.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What's your favorite digital nomad spots in Europe?

by @lightmotif 9yr  | 32 comments

I just landed in Europe - starting off in Malta. I plan to move around within Europe and the UK for about 8 months. Any recommendations for hotspots for digital nomads? Specifically, Iโ€™d like to meet other DNs in person (via coworking, etc), as I recently starting working as a DN and havenโ€™t met too many people in person who are doing what we are doing!

Affordable places are great, but I donโ€™t want to rule out Scandinavia, for example, if I can find a good housesit. Finally, I know this is very specific and might be hard for most to answer โ€“ but if anyone reading has experience eating gluten-free in Europe, would love to know the better countries for that (for instance, Iโ€™ve heard Germany and France are pretty tough). Thanks.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I could not recommend Barcelona moreโ€ฆand still donโ€™t know why it doesnt get the DM credit it deserves. Everyone that comes here doesnt want to leave and from a 4.5 year DM I think Barca is the perfect city.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

@timnomad and @thomas Thank you!! Funny you should say that about contacting people within minutes of a listing going liveโ€ฆ thatโ€™s how I just found mine. Pretty crazy. But I also got Meetup to finally show me all the great stuff going on, so I think this hassle will have been worth itโ€ฆ I hope! :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@tkrunning 9yr

@suuzin glad you found something :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

@thomas and @vruizext - been roughly planning on Berlin from July 15 - Aug 2 but housing is still an issue. Not understanding how this can be a digital nomad hub โ€“ unless maybe the nomads are longer term, and spend a lot of time working out a longer term apartment. Those sites were helpful, @vruizext, but my German language skills are not the best for the less expensive sites. Any advice appreciated โ€“ I would like mainly go for the networking but if I canโ€™t afford to cowork there, are there other opportunities (other than the DNX conference)? Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@tkrunning 9yr

Hey @suuzin, Airbnb-prices are pretty crazy in Berlin, especially during summer. When I first arrived I stayed in a decent hostel for around $15 per night, then paid around 2-300 EUR per month in some places I found on WG (wg-gesucht.de) and I also had a 2 week stint as a house sitter in a lovely apartment. I put relatively little effort into finding something on WG, but itโ€™s more or less a must to already be in the city. Instead of contacting a bunch of people I posted an ad myself with the required dates and areas, and a handful of people too lazy to list their place reached out to me. If you decide to contact people through the published listings you should really try to contact them within minutes of the listing going live.

Hope that helps!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Yeah Berlin and Amsterdam are tough cities to find cheap short term accommodation in. July and August is the peak summer season too, and youโ€™re looking at the last minute.

Could you rough it in a hostel dorm for 2 weeks? 4 bed dorms in a hostel which isnโ€™t a party hostel arenโ€™t too bad.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

OK, thanks for that! Yes, Iโ€™m reading now that prices in Berlin have been rising sharply. So I might stay in Budapest a while longer than plannedโ€ฆ but maybe Berlin in mid/ late July, if anyone knows of someone who needs a house-sitter, flatmate, or to rent a flat. Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@creatix 9yr

Tarifa, is becoming the new Hub for digital Nomads in europe! http://www.webworktravel.com/tarifa-workations/ I am here at the moment and is really amazing and rising coworking spaces too. let me know if you come, I am here now some more time :wink:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Ohโ€ฆ so many times I almost made it to Gibraltarโ€ฆ as I was based in Sevilla (still the greatest city in the world, I think) for a number of months many years ago.

Is it just that one organization (looks temporary) or lots of co-working there? Iโ€™m not sure Iโ€™ll make it this summer, but maybe in the fall. Thanks for the tip!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@paul_cox 9yr

Hi, I absolutely LOVE Tarifa. I agree that itโ€™s a fantastic place to live and work with great internet access, a crazy cosmopolitan mix of friendly people, warm weather and plenty to see and do. Iโ€™ve written a guide to help people who are thinking about visiting: tarifaguide.com - enjoy! :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Cool, thanks, @jessehanley and @AndreGussekloo. I love Spain, but have never been to Gran Canaria - I have it in mind. Thanks too, @Petar_np for the tip on Belgrade.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hi Susan,

Iโ€™ve been to Budapest and Prague and both seem to have their fair share of nomads passing through. Lots of hip coworking spaces and coffeeshops, too. I was in Krakaw before nomads went digital and it wouldnโ€™t surprise me if it had become a hotspot too.

I was based on Gran Canaria (Canary Islands) for a few years, where the digital nomad scene has really come to life lately. I run a Facebook group for anyone with questions or tips about living and (co)working on Gran Canaria. Anyone whoโ€™s reading this is welcome to join.

Cheers,

Andrรฉ

P.S. More and more restaurants in Spain have gluten-free items marked on their menus.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Loving the tips and opinions here!

@jessehanley - have you also spent time in Copenhagen and Stockholm? Iโ€™m a designer, so I probably need to find a way to spend some time in Scandinavia. You say itโ€™s very connected - how did you network? Generally, I would be interested to know othersโ€™ methods for networking beyond this group. Iโ€™m loving the mediterranean right now, and found a cheap and relaxing place. But the one Malta digi nomad group I found on FaceBook flaked on an event they set up - no one showed.

@Mari_travels - Krakow is on my list, weโ€™ll see if I can make it this year. So many places to see! I havenโ€™t been to the Black Sea area yet but will probably make some of those countries part of my non-Schengen time in Europe this year.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Well, a combination between this group and co-working spaces. I just reach out and Iโ€™ve never had any no-shows before. Everyoneโ€™s absolutely lovely. Iโ€™ll put it to the test when I head to some other Scandinavian countries this year :slight_smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@tkrunning 9yr

Hi @suuzin! Iโ€™d recommend Lisbon. Quite cheap for Europe and overall an amazing, free-spirited city. It reminds me a bit of a less techy San Francisco. Copenhagen is also great (Iโ€™ve lived there for 9 months and return multiple times yearly). Although generally expensive (but way less so compared to Oslo), I have seen a few house sits nearby on TrustedHousesitters.com.

Oh, and if you do decide to go to Berlin, Iโ€™ll be here until early July. If youโ€™re here before that let me know :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hi suuzin, I friend of mine is running a coworking space in Denmark; CoWork is the name (http://www.cowork-klitmoller.dk/), itโ€™s located on the coast and they are really friendly nice people; ask for Rasmus Johnsen if you are interested in Scandinavia, it happens the he also eat gluten free.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Thanks @HubFuerteventur and @thomas! Lisbon is great, I have been. I will let you know if I go to Berlin and thanks so much for the referral to the co-working group in Denmark!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Malta is a great place to start! I also recommend Poland (Krakow or Wroclaw), is really cheap, quite beautiful, nice in the summer and friendly.

Im planning to go the Black Sea area this summer for about 3 months, am between Varna, Bulgaria or Constanta, Romania. Any tips? Have you been there?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™ve absolutely loved Oslo, Norway. Perhaps itโ€™s because there is such an amazing and connected community of makers and creators here. Although expensive, there are ways to make it work well :blush:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Budapest and Prague are personal favorites of mine. Great for posting up for a couple months of work!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hi Nick, would you recommend Prague or Budapest in the winter? Iโ€™m in Canada, so I canโ€™t imagine it being any WORSE than here!! But will be significantly cheaper, I hope.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@levelsio 9yr

Iโ€™m going to try out Budapest and Prague this year. Theyโ€™re cheap, warm (in the summer) and very safe.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Thanks, all. I havenโ€™t hung out on the chat forum too much, but Iโ€™m now following on Twitter and FB. I am most likely heading to Budapest myself, but not sure when at the moment. Prague is beautiful โ€“ enjoy.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@petar_np 9yr

Come and visit Belgrade for day or two if you can, it is 4 hours from Budapest

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Weโ€™ve had several digital nomad meetups in London and Berlin and they have some great coworking spaces, I know more about Berlinโ€™s cowork spaces like Betahaus though :slight_smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Thanks, @xiufensilver. Who is โ€œweโ€ by the way โ€“ are there meetups associated with this site? Seems to me most of the DN events seem spread out over several sites โ€“ FaceBook, Meetup, etc.

Apologies, I am new to the digital nomad communityโ€ฆ I think my few other friends who are DNs donโ€™t even know such a thing exists.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hey! If you follow us on Facebook or Twitter, we have updates on our next meetups. Usually someone from the #nomads chat community organizes them :slight_smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Iโ€™m not gluten-free, but I have a friend who is and who said she was pleasantly surprised at how many options she found in northern Italy.

As for hot spots, Iโ€™ve never been myself, but I know nomads/bloggers/etc. seem to all end up in Berlin at one point or another. Barcelona also seems popular (though personally I dislike the city) and Iโ€™ve heard a lot of people talking about London.

If you are in the Swiss Alps in May/June or in Slovenia in July, give me a shout. Iโ€™m in the Alps for a couple months now then heading to Slovenia.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Thanks, @gigigriffis, I will keep your plans in mind. Berlin didnโ€™t grab me when I was there (but it was years ago, and winter), but I might give it a try again. Iโ€™m a huge fan of Spain in general, but Sevilla over Barcelona. Italy has the highest incidence of Celiac disease, so yes, itโ€™s supposed to be very good. Malta, Iโ€™m finding, has not adopted so much of that particular Italian practice.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@vruizext 9yr

Berlin is a great destination for summer and you can find many cafes where to work and also affordable coworking spaces. Totally recommend it. I was indeed traveling for the last months and came back home to Berlin, to spend the summer here, because itโ€™s the best time of the year.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Hey @vruizext, thanks for that. Iโ€™m looking at apartment prices in Berlin and unless Iโ€™m missing something, they are a lot higher than I thought they would be, at least in the summer. What is the best place to find a short term apartment (3 weeks-ish)?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
@vruizext 9yr

Iโ€™ve heard about, in airbnb the prices are going crazy, so I guess thatโ€™s not the best place to search for appartments. Thereโ€™s a german clone of airbnb, wimdu.com, donโ€™t know if the prices are in the same range or cheaper. And thereโ€™ s also 9flats.com.

Besides that, if you have time, I think you can find cheaper appartments searching on classified ads, there are some popular sites in Germany, immobilienscout24.de, wg-gesucht.de, also in craiglist Berlin, but watch out, there are also scams in craiglist. Even though the ads are mostly for long-term stays, there are always short-term rents. The search is quite time consuming, since there use to be many people competing to get an appartment or room. And also it might be a bit frustrating, flat owners might not be willing to rent their flats to someone they havenโ€™t met in person. If you have time and are ok with this, you can just give it a try.

Good luck with your search, let me know if you finally come to Berlin :blush:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
Read and participate in 14,117 discussions on Nomad List

Suggested topics

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What features would you like to see on Nomad List?

by @levelsio 3yr 3 years ago  | 3 comments

Hi everyone,

I would love to hear what you'd like me to build next on Nomad List, or any other product/feature feedback ideas you have.

It's been 6+ years now but I'm in this for the long term and with the boost remote work got last year it's even more exciting to work on Nomad List than ever.

Current roadmap is here: twitter.com/levelsio/status/1363204985488572417?s=20 and pbs.twimg.com/media/EusS9PKXEAUR8xp?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

The next products/features I have planned:

- ๐Ÿ›‚ Rebase: visa, residency and immigration services for remote workers

- ๐ŸŽ“Courses: learn the steps how to go remote and travel/relocate

- ๐Ÿ› Gov liaison: diplomacy services to the governments to help us lobby for nomads and for them to attract remote workers

Thanks a lot!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Any nomads in Arizona, US?

in Netherlands by @info132 3yr 3 years ago  | 4 comments

Hi guys,

After the Netherlands, the Bay Area, Colorado and being on the van life for 8 months, I am now in Sedona, AZ with a few other digital nomads. We are sharing a home here and are wondering if there are more like minded people in the area.

We do a bunch of hikes and campouts in the northern of Arizona. If you would like to connect with us, please do so :)

Val

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Holร  ! What's the internet / wifi situation in Sayulita ?

in Puerto Escondido , Mexico by @ambroisedebret 3yr 3 years ago  | 0 comments

After being told it's unworkable in Puerto Escondido, looking for alternatives :)

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Are there any digital nomads in the Islands e.g Bermuda, Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis?

in Antigua , Guatemala by @momo11 3yr 3 years ago  | 3 comments

Does anyone ever travel to any Islands like Bermuda, Barbados, Barbuda and St. Kitts & Nevis?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Best place in Portugal near cool nomads, good surf, and a great cowork spot

in Portugal by @joelnicholson 4yr 4 years ago  | 9 comments

Hi there, title says it all. Canadian nomad hoping to find the city/town in Portugal with great, consistent surfing, a solid coworking spot, and a fun group of young nomads. Please recommend!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Tax advisor for permanent nomads?

by @eljaques 4yr 4 years ago  | 1 comment

I'm in need of a tax advisor who understands "our" typical situation. I'm all good on being legal on taxes at this point, but as I'm doing more investing and there's more compliance and KYC and such, it's getting more complicated to deal with this topic. Not living in my country of citizenship, company in another country, resident in yet another country, banking in a different country ... you know how it is, a pile of red flags.

Would be great to find a good tax advisor to sort things in a way that makes my situation as "explainable" and easily dealt with as possible. Any leads?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How to get into the digital nomad lifestyle?

in Switzerland by @filiptk 4yr 4 years ago  | 1 comment

Hi, I've got a question to anyone who had experience with the digital nomad lifestyle. I'm 24, I'm in my last year of university doing computer science, got 3 years of experience mostly doing web development.

I never liked the idea of staying in one place, getting a job and growing roots - hence the will to take the opportunity and travel the world. My main question is โ€“ how do I go about it? Are there any useful resources I could look into?

How do I go about insurance and such once I decide to move. I currently live in Switzerland and do freelance work for one company. It's not a lot, since my studies don't allow me to pick up a full time job, but it allows me to cover simple expenses.

I'd be happy to get some insight into how things work and also happy to network with anyone interested.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What's the best thing to do with your phone/ your phone number when travelling?

in Poland by @davda1546 4yr 4 years ago  | 6 comments

Hey, hope everyone is well!

We're leaving in a month to go travelling. Our first destination is still to be confirmed, but will likely be Poland or Slovakia. We will be moving around every month or two to different destinations.

The question we have is: what do people do with phones/ phone numbers when hopping from country to country? Ideally we'd just like one number for the whole trip (even better, the number we already have) wherever we go, rather than getting new SIMs with different numbers.

This is just so it's easier to keep in contact with family/ clients/ etc.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What is the best online insurance for digital nomads ?

by @berberos 4yr 4 years ago  | 4 comments

Hi guys ! hope you are doing well.

I would love to get your feedback regarding the best insurance for digital nomads. i'm traveling around Asia since 1 year and for next 4 or 5 years. Would love to buy an insurance to cover especially :

- health

- laptop, phone ...

- Flights

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What's the best SIM card you can get for traveling to Spain?

in Spain by @gabygarreau 4yr 4 years ago  | 3 comments

Hi! I want to relocate to Spain and I was wondering if someone can recommend a SIM card with a good data package.

Thanks

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Any nomads working on startups?

by @mattlock 4yr 4 years ago  | 33 comments

Hoping to see all the cool stuff people are working on while they live an extraordinary life.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Any Ph.D students dissertating while a digital nomad?

by @larsheather 4yr 4 years ago  | 5 comments

Anyone know of any groups or resources for Ph.D. students working on dissertation while living as a digital nomad? I know there are several virtual writing groups around, but wondered if there were any specifically for digital nomads, particularly those who are dissertating.

Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Does international health insurance for digital nomads exist?

by @al_steffen 4yr 4 years ago  | 59 comments

Hey Nomads!

Iโ€™m looking for an international health insurance (no travel insurance) for my nomadic life. It should cover the basic services and at least be accepted in the EU (itโ€™s ok if itโ€™s not accepted in the US as Iโ€™m aware they rarely are). Nice to have: enter into a contract online. Anyone got a good experience or a recommendation?

Thanks in advance!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

What is the gender split on NomadList?

by @iamhopeless 4yr 4 years ago  | 1 comment

Just curious. What percentage of men vs women are on here.

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How do you invest internationally as a nomad?

by @mateuszwieloch 4yr 4 years ago  | 17 comments

I have finally saved enough money to start investing. What company gives good, diversified access to stock, ETFs and mutual funds? Does it make sense to use company like Vanguard or Fidelity for that? Iโ€™m a EU/Poland citizen, how would I transfer my money back and forth without incurring significant fees?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

I dream of being a digital nomad? How do I do it?

by @programmingmark 4yr 4 years ago  | 2 comments

Hello digital nomad!

I dream of being an independent digital nomad. But it feels very elusive & unattainable with my success rate. In full disclosure, whilst I have dreamed about making money online since high school; I have not earned a single cent making money online. $0, nada, zilch!! On the contrary, I have spent a lot of time & money on books, podcasts. Even though I have spent a lot of time reading/listening to others, I do not have anything to show for it!

I have made attempts in the past to start an online business, but these fizzle out quite quickly when I do not see traction especially when the goal I have set myself is too high.

Instead of reaching for the ultimate nomadic lifestyle goal, I want to start much smaller. Really small! I am simply looking to make $50 profit per month from a new online business. Thatโ€™s it.

I need some advice from you please!

• Is $50 profit too low? How long did it take you to earn $50 profit per month?

• What is a good way of achieving this goal?

Thanks
Mark
aka the $0 online business entrepreneur

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How to ship bikes from US to Europe?

by @ld 4yr 4 years ago  | 3 comments

Hello,
Iโ€™m preparing to travel again to Europe, but this time I want to bring our bikes. 2 road bikes. Iโ€™ll be traveling from USA to the Milan or Rome airport.

Iโ€™d appreciate hearing your thoughts, experience and tips on traveling with a bike. I plan on being fairly stationary with our location and staying in one spot for 2-3 months, then (hopefully train) to another spot for 3 months, etc. So itโ€™s the initial international flight Iโ€™m most concerned about. But realistically, I think a regional flight will be inevitable with the bikes, too.

I know a bike box will be huge and we will have to break down the bike, thankfully our bikes are fairly light weight. Iโ€™m expecting it to be a huge painโ€ฆbut I think the reward of having a good bike to roam around with will be invaluable. Especially since we will be staying in rural areas and donโ€™t want to rent a car.

General range of cost?

Anyone bring their bike and glad they did? โ€ฆWish they didnโ€™t?.. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks!

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Are there any nomad meetups in Osaka?

in Osaka , Japan by @freddychanut 4yr 4 years ago  | 1 comment

Will be in Osaka this April/May and was curious to discover interesting groups/events.
I had a look at FB + Meetup but there doesnโ€™t seem to be much. Any advice on where to look?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

How do digital nomads pay tax?

by @rodriigovieira 4yr 4 years ago  | 19 comments

Hello everyone! Iโ€™m new here and probably this is a very newbie question, but it doesnโ€™t leave my head.

How do you, nomads, pay your taxes? I mean, if youโ€™re constantly traveling, how are you going to pay taxes for a certain country if you are going to stay there a short period of time?
Or do you return to your โ€œoriginal countryโ€ and then pay them?

By the way, this forum has very nice cool formatting features! :smile:

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž

Are there nomad families here and how do you choose your next destination?

by @martinratinaud 4yr 4 years ago  | 4 comments

All members of my family has different needs and hobbies so how do you pick the perfect places?

๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘Ž
โ€น โ€บ
USD โ”€ $
ยฐC
Nomad cost
โœจ To see all results
Go nomad
by @levelsio
500ms