Ok, I was just writing a PM here on banks and the question popped in my head. I am not a digital nomad, but I am very close to that way of living, in the sense that I don’t want to commit to any specific physical location, long term investment (maybe only private pension), long term in general actually.
Now, I use Deutsche Bank. Nothing against them, but:
- I hate to have an account manager that calls me telling me I should invest my money
- The online banking is good but not great
- Services are ok, but I don’t use most of them and the one I would like (online everything please) are not there
So, I was wondering if any of you is happy with any of the digital banks out there? Criteria for a good online bank:
- minimal paperwork
- no account manager
- 90% async communication (I call them, they call me only if the house is on fire)
- they don’t request a physical address and they DO NOT SEND PAPER STUFF to my mailbox
Anything like this?