Are there any nomads from India?

Hi all,
I am currently at Pune, working with a startup. My last visit was to Pondicherry(26-05 dec 16).
Pondicherry was a very good experience for me, found a coworking place also, interacted with few bloggers and enjoyed the beach very much. Very clam and interesting city to travel.
Planing more trip around the year to explore more of our beautiful country. Next I’m planning to Goa, kerala, and then north.
Let me know for any tips and suggestions!!

Cheers
Ravi

Nice. Even i was in pondi last year.

As planned I visited Goa last week. I liked Pondi better than Goa.
Now next destination is Kochi in April to attend Thrissur Pooram festival. One should defiantly attend that.

I might be in Goa in a week-ish. I was planning to work from there for a couple of weeks in Jan, but had a motorcycle accident and extended my Calcutta time (bedrest, can’t leave the house, no idea when the bike’ll be running again). Hopefully I’ll head out again this week or next :slight_smile:

Ping me if anyone’s around, or if anyone is thinking about heading to Calcutta later in '17; I’m working with one coworking space here and one self defense training center, so I’ll likely be using Calcutta as a base for most of the year.

Hey, I’m an Indian citizen (grew up in Bombay) but have been based in South-east Asia for the past ~4 years. I would love to hear from other long term Indian nomads. I am especially curious about renewing Indian passport overseas as a Digital Nomad and also if any of you have managed to change your citizenship by unconventional or lesser known methods. Legal methods of course, but not the usual routes like marriage or employment based migration. More along the lines of “citizenship by investment”/buying real estate. The Indian passport needs a visa to go most places and is really holding me back. I have no desire to ever go back to India and want to get a better passport.

I often visit Kolkata, because of relatives, and I want to change this reason actually. So I would be glad to meet you up. I am thinking of something called Kolkata 2.0 and will need help from everyone who is from Kolkata actually.

Working from chandigarh. Calm city to work from. Loving it here.

Hi! Abhishek from India. I work on marketing for online course instructors. I was in Bangalore in 2016 and moved to NCR in 2017.

Working out of unboxed coworking in Noida. :slight_smile:

Hi… I am not a nomad… yet… But got some plans to make the switch by the end of this year. I’m a web developer working on AngularJS and .net framework as of now. Eventually planning to learn new things once I get out of my current job and find some time.

Just wondering, anyone here in Mumbai right now? Or planning to come down?

I am a digital nomad from India. From this month end I am moving out and becoming a non-resident and will live outside India for at least 6 months in the year.

Getting Dubai residency, but I also have a long term visa for Thailand, so I will be there a lot… And of course, travel.

Planning to experience different places of the world as I get the opportunity.

Glad to see you here, brother! We are connected on Facebook :smiley:

I’m from Dhaka, still not a full-time nomad though aspiring to become one someday soon

Hey, I do visit Bombay every month. What’s up?

Hey! Great to know! What do u do?

I run a tech/digital services company.