Can anybody recommend a good nomad location in Mexico, that is like San Cristobal De Casas, but has a warmer climate throughout September to January?
- Inland, not looking for coastal
- Not a tourist mecca (eg not San Miguel de Allende)
- Nice weather - doesn’t have to be scorching hot, but the average forecasts for SCDC are just a little too cold/wet/grey for my liking.
- But access to longer term rentals at a good price (thinking 3-6 month lease)
- Reliable, good WiFi (doesn’t need to be rocket-fast, but fast & reliable enough to host things like Skype lessons or Google hangouts)
My dream is somewhere else in Chiapas, however I am also considering Oaxaca and Guanajuato. Any other suggestions??
Thanks so much!