tl;dr: introduce yourself in this thread.
We must all get sick of the same backpacker travel questions when we meet new friends, I know I do.
You know the ones - where are you from, whereโve you been, where are you going, what do you do, how long have you been doing it - etc.
The novelty of answering these questions wears off after maybe a week, but theyโre nonetheless insightful and no matter how much we hate them, we find ourselves asking others.
So letโs bring the dreaded backpacker questionnaire to NomadForum and introduce ourselves shall we?
- whatโs your name?
- where are you from?
- how long have you been away from home?
- what do you do?
- where are you currently?
- where are you going?
- what has been memorable for you so far?
- will you go home anytime soon?
- what have you learnt during your time as a nomad?
- [insert your own question here]
No need to answer them all if you donโt want to
But the more you shareโฆ The merrier!